LAB401 ACADEMY: Proxmark 3 and Unknown Low Frequency Tags INTRODUCTION: Second in a series by renowned RFID & Proxmark expert, iceman. This tutorial dives deeper into low frequency tags. At the end of the tutorial, you'll leverage the Proxmark 3's Data Plot windows to determine a tag's bitstream and modulation, allowing to quickly and easily decode unknown LF tags. Subjects covered:Working with Low Frequency Tags- Data Plot in Depth- Determining tag bitstreams- Determine tag modulation / demodulation Interested in getting started with these tools? We've made the Pentester Pack that contains all the tools from this tutorial - and some extra Magic Mifare cards. Buying in...
100% Europe Based
Proudly 100% Europe based - warehousing, dispatch and support. Worldwide rapid shipping, no import duties in the EU.
We work directly with the people behind the products to secure exclusive products and wholesale prices. Our manufacturing ties mean you save big.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Outstanding customer support from people who understand the products and your needs. If you're not satisfied, we'll refund you.
- These guys know NFC. Their gear is solid - the Proxmark 3 RDV is stable and much faster than the previous generation.
- Reliable source for quality magic tags: the tags are long-lasting, un-blockable, direct write and compatible with all software and hardware. No more fighting with custom APDUs, no more bricking expensive cards. Recommended.
InfoSec is our career and passion, and Lab401 is a means of making hard-to-get products easily available from a trusted European source. After years of sourcing and manufacturing tools and accessories for the security industry, we made Lab401's online store to give back to the security research and enthusiast community.
Each tool and tag comes from factories that we have personally visited and vetted as quality factories, and guarantee that each tag will perform at least 10,000 R/W cycles.
Our tags use the most reliable magic chipsets available, but if you require a specific chipset, or even custom silicon, please reach out.
Likewise, we have leveraged the bulk discounts that we receive through our own manufacturing to bring deep discounts for your bulk orders. If you require something special - please contact us.
Lab401 In a Nutshell
- Quality tools for security researchers, specialists and hobbyists
- EU-based company, warehousing and shipping
- Can provide deeply discounted tags for bulk-orders
- Can provide custom tag shapes / casing / printing
- Full-support for all our products, including drivers, documentation, software and firmware.