As you may know, every open port is a potential vector of attack in a red teaming environment.In today’s #pentestips let's check how to use the USBKill V4 an important tool for red teamers.
SPECIALISED RFID TAGS
All products are stocked and shipped from France. World-wide shipping, Lab401 Delivery Protection and no import duties for EU customers.
Lab401 is trusted as the EU-exclusive distributor for the Proxmark 3 RDV4, Hak5 Products, HydraBus Products, NFCKill, USBKill and USBNinja.
Get customer support from people who understand the products and your needs. Simply reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
InfoSec is our career and passion, and Lab401 exists to provide high-quality, specialised RFID and electronic pentesting tools easily available from a trusted European source.
Lab401 is the exclusive distribution partner for several high-profile pentesting products, including the Proxmark 3 RDV4, Hak5 Products, NFCKill, USBNinja, HydraBus Family and USBKill.
Proudly European, all products are warehoused and dispatched from our French warehouse, and tracked door to door.
Electronics enthusiast, penetration tester, research, hardware developer, industry specialist or government organisation, we work hard to meet your specific requirements. Feel free to reach out to our excellent support if you have further questions.
Lab401 In a Nutshell
- Quality tools for industry, government, security researchers, pentesters and hobbyists
- World-wide free shipping
- European warehousing - no import duties
- Educational and government / LEA discounts available
- Product training via the Lab401 academy
- Interested in becoming a reseller? Check out our Reseller Partner Program.
- These guys know pentesting. Their hardware selection is perfectly curated for professionals. Highly recommended.
- Outstanding customer support. They were able to adapt to our specific purchasing requirements with ease.
- Reliable source for quality magic tags: the tags are long-lasting, un-blockable, direct write and compatible with all software and hardware. No more fighting with custom APDUs, no more bricking expensive cards. Recommended.