If you can physically access a device, the Hak5 Bash Bunny will get you electronic access. In short - it's the world's most powerful USB Attack Platform.
In detail, it is a cross-platform, multi-payload, multi-tool capable of simultaneously emulating and abusing devices trusted by devices - input devices, storage devices, network devices.
Disguised as a normal USB-drive, infinitely configurable, and backed by the Hak5 payload repository, the Bash Bunny is a one-stop physical hacking tool.
Available with or without the official Hak5 Bash Bunny Field Guide (47 pages) - perfect for hitting the ground running.
Regardless of operating system (MacOS, Linux, Windows, Android) - all modern devices implement the notion of trusted devices - that is devices that a system will automatically trust and accept without the need for confirmation or drivers.
There are several categories of Trusted Devices, including:
- HID ("Human Input Devices") - Keyboards, Mice, etc
- Storage Devices - Flash drives, etc
- Network Devices - Ethernet Adaptors, etc
The Bash Bunny can emulate all these devices, simultaneously - and then abuse this trust via scriptable Payloads.
Easily write or customise your own payload, or use one of the hundreds available in the Bash Bunny repository.
Multiple payloads can be stored and selected via physical switch. The RGB LED provides instantaneous, covert feedback on the payload status.
The Bash Bunny is a powerful quad-core fully-featured Linux machine in a tiny package - accessible over serial interface.
Although it is infinitely configurable, common use cases include:
Automatically trusted by locked or unlocked devices as the best network device. Perform QuickCreds attacks. Completely cross-platform (RNDIS & ECM) - backed by a full TCP/IP stack and root-access Linux.
Leverage Keystroke Injection with storage emulation to automatically install payloads, exfiltrate data and more.
The full-featured scripting language provides a huge attack surface.
8GB of high-speed flash storage allows for rapid exfiltration of data and ample space for delivering binary & staged payloads.
Root CLI Access
The Bash Bunny provides a permanent root console over serial - dropping you onto to a fully-featured Linux machine.
- 1x Hak5 Bash Bunny
- 1x Quick-Start Guide
- 1x Bash Bunny Sticker
- Weight: 30g
- Quad-core ARM Cortex A7
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 16MB on-board Flash Memory
- 8 GB SLC NAND Disk
- 1x Indicator LED
- 1x 3-position switch
Shipping & Packaging
- Each Bash Bunny is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
Bash Bunny Technical ResourcesTutorials & Guides
- Getting Started (5 Articles)
- Serial Console (3 Articles)
- Internet Connectivity (4 Articles)
- Updating the Bash Bunny (6 Articles)
- Payloads and Payload Development (10 Articles)
- Video Guides (11 Articles)
- FAQ / Troubleshooting (5 Articles)
- Windows: XP, 7, 8, 10 (All Versions)
- OS/X: 10.0 - 10.7 (All Versions)
- Linux: Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, etc (All Versions)
- Android: Requires USB / OTG Support
Bash Bunny Introduction Video
Bash Bunny Primer
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.