iCS Decoder - iCLASS® SE / SEOS Decoder
The iCS Decoder is the world's only iCLASS SE® and iCLASS SEOS® Cloner.
Plugs directly into the iCopy-X and instantly decodes and clones iCLASS SE® and iCLASS SEOS® badges.
The iCS Decoder is the world's first and only device capable of cloning and decoding iCLASS SE® and iCLASS SEOS® tags - making it an invaluable tool for pentesters and LEA.
Lab401 is the exclusive distributor for the iCopy-X in Europe and Oceania.
The iCS Decoder is an iCopy-X accessory that allows for the rapid decoding and cloning of iCLASS SE® / SEOS® Decoder.
Until now, cloning of iCLASS SE® and iCLASS SEOS® has been impossible. With the iCS Decoder and iCopy-X - it's as easy as cloning any standard RFID tag.
Most iCLASS® SE® & SEOS® systems still have legacy card acceptance enabled in their configuration. The iCS Decoder can decode iCLASS SEOS® IP / SE cards, and then generate an new card with legacy encoding.
For pentesters, the iCS Decoder exposes an entirely new in-scope attack surface. Likewise, LEA can use the device to make rapid clones in the field of a previously impossible badge type.
- The iCS Decoder will only work for target systems that are configured to accept legacy cards. This is the default configuration.
- This technique will not work on all iCLASS SE® readers. Coverage is approximate 85%.
- The iCS Decoder is an accessory - it requires an iCopy-X.
Setup and use of the iCS Decoder is rapid and simple.
- Plug the iCS Decoder into the iCopy-X using the provided USB-C Cable.
The device will be automatically recognised. If it is not recognised after 5 seconds, unplug and replug the device.
- Place the target iCLASS SE® / iCLASS SEOS card® on the iCS Decoder.
- The iCopy-X will decode the card, and display the CSN, Facility Code and Card Number.
- Disconnect the iCS Decoder.
- The iCopy-X will prompt for a iCLASS SE® compatible tag ("iCS")
- Place the blank card on the iCopy-X, and proceed with the write.
- 1x iCS Decoder
- 3x iCLASS SE® / SEOS® Compatible Blank Cards (One-Time-Write)
- 1x USB Type-C to Type-C cable
- Connectivity: USB-C
Dimensions: 90 x 55 x 24mm
- Weight: 60g
Shipping & Packaging
- Each iCS Decoder is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
When will I receive my order?
Average order times can be estimated below.
Average shipping estimates can be seen by selecting the destination country / region below.
- Express: days
- Standard: days
While actual shipping times may vary - these estimations are built off our real delivery statistics. To receive an order as quickly as possible, we recommend:
- Use the express delivery shipping method
- Use same day shipment by placing the order before 12PM GMT+1
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from France. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take up to 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.