PRE-ORDER: The USBNinja is currently in pre-sale, shipping the first week Jan 2019.
The USBNinja is a highly covert USB exploit framework allowing for wireless remote triggering of custom payloads.
While dormant, the USBNinja functions as a regular USB Cable: Data Transfer, Recharging, etc. However, when triggered (via smartphone or dedicated long-range antenna) - it executes its preprogrammed payload on the host device.
Emulating keyboard and mouse actions, payloads are completely customisable, and can be highly targeted.
Undetectable by firewalls, AV software or visual inspection, the USBNinja is an ideal tool for penetration testers, police and government.
Functionality in a glance
Invisible to firewalls, anti-virus and visual inspection.
Customise payloads to match specific environments.
Payload can be triggered wirelessly at any time.
The USBNinja is available individually or in packs.
|Individual||Standard Kit||Pro Kit|
USB-C / MicroUSB / Lightning
USB-C / MicroUSB / Lightning
USB-C & MicroUSB & Lightning
Product Presentation: USB Ninja
The USBNinja has three distinct modes:
Because the device acts as a standard USB cable, it needs to be pushed into programming / DFU mode. This is done by using the "Programming Ring".
The Programming Ring must be placed on the host-side plug within three seconds of being connected to the programming / host computer.
This will place the device in programming mode, and allow for payloads to be uploaded to the device.
Programming is possible via the standard Arduino IDE.
The device is 'Deployed' when it is connected to the target machine.
It will operate as a standard USB cable, allowing for data transfer and power transfer. It is able to stay in this state indefinitely until it is triggered.
The device is triggered wirelessly via Bluetooth. It can be triggered by smartphone, or by dedicated remote control.
Typical smartphone trigger distance is up to 7 meters.
Typical remote control trigger distance is up to 50 meters.
Cable Physical Characteristics
- Length: 1 m
- Color: white
- Connector options: Micro-USB, USB Type-C, Lightning
- Voltage range: 4-25 V (supports fast charging)
- Current consumption: 10 mA (typical)
- Full-rate USB data transmission
- High-powered Bluetooth wireless (customizable name and password)
- Battery: 3.6 V, 40 mAh, rechargeable
- Standby current: 80 μA
- Transmission current: 30 mA
- Range (under ideal conditions with antenna):
- 30 m with 2 dBi, 3 cm antenna
- 50 m with 3 dBi, 11 cm antenna
- 100 m with 18 dBi directional panel antenna
- Alternative to remote control for triggering payload
- Open source and freely available
- Payload programmable with standard Arduino IDE (Windows/Mac/Linux/Android)
- Access bootloader with non-contact magnetic ring
- Source code provided for example payload
- Setting up your USBNinja
- Installing the USBNinja Driver
- Installing the USBNinja Programming Environment
- Using an Android Phone to Trigger a Payload
- Assembling a USBNinja Remote
- USBNinja Remote Password Updating
- USB Ninja FAQs
USB Ninja Source Code
Hands On - USB Ninja
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.