PortaPack for HackRF One
The PortaPack converts the HackRF One into the ultimate portable SDR multi-tool.
Dozens of built-in functions for sniffing, spoofing, recording, replaying and analyzing on the go.
The HackRF One redefined the pentest/hacker community as a completely affordable, hugely capable, open-source SDR device.
The PortaPack for the HackRF transforms the HackRF One into a stand-alone, portable device. The on-board firmware provide vital functionality for pentesters: Receive / Transmit / Replay / Scan, with dozens of baked in high-level functions: GPS-Spoofing, Jamming, Key-Fob tools, ADS-B/AIS, Bluetooth, and much, much more.
The PortaPack plugs directly into the HackRF One, and is protected by a rugged milled aluminum case - with no modification or soldering required.
Functionality in a glance
Portable SDR Tool
No need for an external computer
Dozens of pre-built applications
Plugs directly onto your HackRF
Constantly Improved Firmware
Everything you need in a portable SDR system is included: built-in touch-screen LCD, tactile buttons and scroll-wheel, headphone jack, microSD card slot and high accuracy clocks.
The PortaPack's firmware is upgradable - and we recommend using the Mayhem Firmware - which provides the following built-in functionality across multiple tasks without requiring an external computer:
ADS-B: Receive and analyse ADS-B (Aviation) Signals, with the ability to display real-time locations on a map.
AIS: Receive and analyse AIS (Marine) Signals
AFSK: Receive, demodulate and analyse AFSK Signals
Bluetooth: Sniff MAC addresses of BLE devices
- NRF: Decode NRF24L01 signals, commonly used for drones
- Audio: Decode WFM/NFM/AM
- Spectrum Analyser: Waterfall spectrum analyser for detecting signals
- Analog TV: Decode and watch Analog TV signals, commonly used on FPV drones
- ERT Meters: Decode ERT Meter signals
- POCSAG: Sniff and decode pager signals
- Radiosonde: Sniff and decode RadioSonde signals, commonly used in weather stations
- TPMS: Decode TPMS sensors (used in car tires)
- ADS-B: Spoof ADS-B (Aviation) Signals
- APRS: Transmit APRS packets, commonly used for GPS, weather stations and other various telemetry
- GPS: Spoof GPS signals
- Jammer: Multi-band jamming
- Key Fob: Key-fob capture, replay and emulation for multiple models of remotes
- Morse Code: Morse code transmission tool
- Burger Pager: Spoof "Burger Pager" (Restaurant pager) signals
- POCSAG: Send Pager signals
- SSTV: Send SSTV Signals
- RDS: Send RDS messages
- OOK: Send OOK Packages
Sniff / Capture:
- Full capture / replay tools (video demonstration)
- Export captured data in C16 format
- Automatic Signal Scanning across a frequency, with automatic signal-lock when a detected signal passes a specific threshold.
- Frequency Manager
- File Manager
- Signal Generator
- Wave Viewer
- SD Card Tools
Screen: 2.4 Inch 240x320 RGB LCD with Resistive Touch
- Tactile Controls: Arrow Keys, Rotary Wheel, Select Buttons
- Headphone / Mic Socket: 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack
- Internal Coin Battery: Coin battery for RTC & Settings storage
- MicroSD Card Slot: For data import / export
- Case: Milled Aluminium
- 1x PortaPack (without HackRF)
- 1x Aluminium Case
- 1x HackRF One
- 1x MicroUSB Cable
- 1x ANT500 General Purpose Antenna
- 1x PortaPack
- 1x Aluminium Case
Shipping & Packaging
- Each PortaPack is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
- Windows/macOS/Linux/Android (Specific Builds)
- GNU Radio / SoapySDR / SDRange / SDR Console / SDR # / MathWorks MATLAB®
HackRF ResourcesPortaPack Resources
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
When will I receive my order?
Average order times can be estimated below.
Average shipping estimates can be seen by selecting the destination country / region below.
- Express: days
- Standard: days
While actual shipping times may vary - these estimations are built off our real delivery statistics. To receive an order as quickly as possible, we recommend:
- Use the express delivery shipping method
- Use same day shipment by placing the order before 12PM GMT+1
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from France. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take up to 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.