Pandwa RF - Full Kit
Portable RF multitool optimised for capturing, manipulating, analsying, cracking and replaying RF devices in the sub-1GHz range: including most remote controls. Controlled via smartphone, sniff, crack, bruteforce, replay and log RF traffic, including fixed and rolling code devices.
The PandwaRF is pocket-sized, portable RF analysis tool operating the sub-1 GHz range.
It allows for the capture, analysis and re-transmission of RF via an Android device or linux PC.
Practically, it removes the 'standard SDR Grind' of capturing, demodulating, analysing, modifying and replaying by hand - replacing it with a simple but powerful interface.
The PandwaRF System consists of two elements: The hardware device, and the software controller, either Android device or PC.
The Hardware is very capable device, tailored for beginners and advanced users alike.
Functionality in a glance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of what the PandwaRF brings to the table.
Powerful Capture & Replay
Advanced scan/capture/replay with built-in demod.
300 - 928 MHz, 10000 Bits/s data rate
Built in, customisable spectrum analyser
Built in RF/TX Amp
PandwaRF has integrated RX and TX amplifiers.
RF Brute Forcer
Built-in BruteForce Analysis of RF devices (Remote controls, door openers..)
- Bluetooth Smart Module ISP130301, based on nRF51
- CC1111 Low-Power SoC with Sub-1 GHz RF Transceiver
- 16 Mbit Flash Memory to save custom RF protocols
- Rechargeable battery powered for stand-alone operation
- Real-time battery status
- SMA connector (compatible with a HackRF Antenna, or our antenna)
- 4x programmable buttons
- Debug Connectors & GPIO
- Spectrum Analyser
- Automatically scan, capture, demodulate, replay data
- Capture & decode RF devices (IoT, Remote Controls..)
- RF Jamming
- Remote Control Brute-Force (RollJam)
- Supports ASK/OOK/MSK/2-FSK/GFSK modulation
- 300-928 MHz band
- 10000 Bits/s data rate
- Transmit power: +10dBm (w/ inbuilt amps)
- GPIO & Debug pads
- Auto-stream captured data to a remote server
- Modify/share captured data in-app
- 1x PandwaRF
- 1x Battery
- 3x Antennas (300-400MHZ, 400-500MHZ, 800-1000MHZ range)
Shipping & Packaging
- Each PandwaRF is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.
- Android 4.0.1 Minimum, 4.3 Preferred
- Linux: Debian, Ubunto, CentOS, etc (All Versions)
PandwaRF ResourcesTechnical Documents
PandawaRF: Unboxing and Assembly
Hands on: PandwaRF
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
When will I receive my order?
Average order times can be estimated below.
Average shipping estimates can be seen by selecting the destination country / region below.
- Express: days
- Standard: days
While actual shipping times may vary - these estimations are built off our real delivery statistics. To receive an order as quickly as possible, we recommend:
- Use the express delivery shipping method
- Use same day shipment by placing the order before 12PM GMT+1
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from France. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take up to 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.