The BladeRF 2.0 Micro xA4 is the undisputed SDR champion, boasting unmatched frequency range, huge bandwidth, incredible on-board processing capacity backed with full software support.
For penetration testers, the killer-feature is the ability to run 3G/LTE Base-Stations via OpenBTS, allowing testing, manipulation and MITM for cellular IOT devices.
The Standard Pack contains everything needed to build a BTS: RX and TX amplifiers and 4x GSM antennas. The Deluxe Pack contains 4x Wide-Band general purpose antennas to extend your testing surface.
The BladeRF is a mature, wide-band full duplex 2x2 MIMO RF transceiver, covering 47MHz to 6GHz.
It is compatible with all major SDR suites across multiple platforms: GNU Radio via gr-osmosdr, Pothos via SoapySDR, SDRange, SDR Console, SDR # via sdrsharp-bladeRF, MathWorks MATLAB® & Simulink® via libbladeRF bindings.
BladeRF libraries, utilities, firmware and HDL are open source with public schematics. There are extensive SDKs available free of charge.
The wide-band range, extensive bandwidth and full duplex capabilities make the BladeRF the ideal tool for multiple use-cases:
- Remote Control Analysis: Analyse, replay and emulate car remotes, alarms, garage remotes, etc.
- GPS Manipulation: Block, manipulate or adjust GPS signals for location-aware devices
- MITM GSM devices: Capture and manipulate data from cellular IOT devices.
- Advanced RFID Analysis: Analyse and communicate with all RFID tags, regardless of their frequency.
- Standard SDR functionality: ADB-S Tracking, satellite-communication, packet-sniffing, signal analysis, etc
USB 3.0 Superspeed
Capture & process at 5Gbps full-duplex
Onboard programmable FPGA
Write apps directly on-board.
Built for professionals
Built to exceed standards and expectations.
Plug'n'Play compatible with all major SDR suites.
Ready to go
Comes with everything, including antennas.
|ADC/DAC Sample Rate||0.521||61.44||MSPS|
|RF Tuning Range (RX)||70||6000||MHz|
|RF Tuning Range (TX)||47||6000||MHz|
|RF Bandwidth Filter||<0.2||56||MHz|
|CW Output Power||+8||dBm|
|Variable-precision DSP blocks||66||342|
|Embedded 18x18 Multipliers||132||684|
- 1x bladeRF 2.0 micro xA4
- 1x bladeRF 2.0 micro case
- 4x GSM Antennas
- 1x BT-100 TX Power Amplifier
- 1x BT-200 RX Low Noise Amplifier
- 1x USB 3.0 SS Cable
- 4x Wide-Band General Purpose Antennas
Shipping & Packaging
- Each bladeRF is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
- Windows/macOS/Linux/Android (Specific Builds)
- GNU Radio via gr-osmosdr, Pothos via SoapySDR, SDRange, SDR Console, SDR # via sdrsharp-bladeRF, MathWorks MATLAB® & Simulink® via libbladeRF bindings.
BladeRF ResourcesTechnical Documents
- bladeRF Product Brief
- libbladeRF API documentation
- An SDR-Based FRS Transceiver (PDF)
- GNU Radio flowgraph is available here
- Source code on GitHub
- bladeRF Wiki
- bladeRF VCTCXO factory calibration lookup
- OpenAirInterface (Ensure you use `develop' branch)
- SDR# Github
- SDR# precompiled binaries
- YateBTS installation instructions (v1.0 only)
- Yate and YateBTS source code tarball with readme (v2.0) use v1.0 instructions (link above) RC (LATEST)
- Yate and YateBTS source code tarball with readme (v2.0) use v1.0 instructions (link above)
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.