AirDrive Serial Logger
Advanced hardware serial logging device. Features driverless high speed bi-directional RS-232 logging, with control and data export via WiFi. Perfect for hardware debugging or serial logging.
Lab401's AirDrive Serial Logger is an advanced hardware serial logger, providing asynchronous bi-directional RS-232 high-speed logging with built in wifi configuration and egress.
Setup is easy: connect the target device to the AirDrive Serial Logger, connect the USB-B power cable (provided), and the device immediately start logging all data available on the bus, both upstream and downstream (RX and TX). No software or drivers are required.
It can be accessed and controlled via any Wi-Fi capable device such as a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
The device provides:
- 100% Hardware-based logging
- 8GB of encrypted storage
- Configurable and controllable via wifi
- Undetectable by all anti-virus software suits
- Latest firmware pre-installed
Functionality in a glance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of capabilities of the AirDrive Serial Logger.
Undetectable & Discreet
Masquerades as a USB drive if plugged in. Control remotely via your phone.
Secure & Encrypted
Recorded data is encrypted, impossible to retrieve without authorisation.
Real-time over-the-air streaming
Receive data in real time, emailed reports and much more.
- 61mm x 31mm x 20mm
- RX/TX Simultaneous Logging
- Baud rates up to 115200 bps
- 8GB Internal Flash Memory
- Wifi Interface: WEP, WPA, WPA-2 security
- Encrypted internal memory
- Any RS-232 Device (terminals, mice, modems)
- Reverse-engineering data exchanges
- Sensor & peripheral logging
- Serial debugging
- Device management via web-interface. No apps or software required
- Management panel accessible from any computer, telephone, etc
- Over-the-air data exfiltration
- 1x AirDrive Serial Logger
- USB-B side side socket for power
- 1x Instruction Manual
Shipping & Packaging
- Each AirDrive Serial Logger is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact box.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.
Lab401 carries two AirDrive Serial Logger devices. Find out which one suits your needs below
|Feature||AirDrive Serial Logger||AirDrive Serial Logger Max|
|Wifi Access Point||✔||✔|
|Wifi Bridge Capability||✘||✔|
|Flash Drive Capability||✘||✔|
|Dimensions||61mm x 31mm x 20mm||38mm x 20mm x 12mm|
AirDrive Serial Logger Unboxing
AirDrive Serial Logger Overview
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
When will I receive my order?
Average order times can be estimated below.
Average shipping estimates can be seen by selecting the destination country / region below.
- Express: days
- Standard: days
While actual shipping times may vary - these estimations are built off our real delivery statistics. To receive an order as quickly as possible, we recommend:
- Use the express delivery shipping method
- Use same day shipment by placing the order before 12PM GMT+1
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from France. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take up to 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.