125KHz T5577 Keyfobs - Pack of 5
Need to make perfect clones for your 125KHz tags? Our T5577 tags are the solution.
Please note: Sold in a pack of 5
Unlike 13.56MHz RFID chipsets, 125KHz are much less standardised. It is common to encounter several different data rates with multiple modulation types.
Duplicating 125KHz tags required careful knowledge of each tag type, its modulation and data rates, and a selection of blank tags.
The T5577 chip is a multi-purpose 125KHz RFID emulator, capable of emulating practically every modulation and data-rate combination:
- Modulation: Biphase, Manchester, FSK, PSK, NRZ
- Data Rates: RF/2 to RF/128
This enables it to successfully clone almost every 125KHz tag in existence, including:
- HID Prox (Proxcard, ISOProx, ProxKey)
(Emulation not supported on multiClass readers, can still clone to rewritable)
- HID Indala (Motorola Indala)
- EM400x, EM410x, EM420x
- Noralsy (KCP3000)
- Farpointe Pyramid
- Keri (KC-10X, MT-10X, PKT-10X)
- Kantech ioProx
- DoorKing (DKProx) [Not DKProx Long Range]
- AWID (Low frequency only – CS-AWID, GR-AWID, KT-AWID, PW-AWID)
(Emulation not supported, can still clone to rewritable)
- Radio Key (SecuraKey RKKT-01, RKKT-02)
- Schlage IBF iButton (RFID portion only)
The Lab401 T5577 Keyfobs are high quality, water resistant with an ABS and metal finish. They are compatible with the Proxmark 3 and any standard LF read/write tools.
Make 100% perfect clones of your existing badges quickly and easily. Fully compatible with all readers / writers.
These tags are made to last - our chipsets are guaranteed for over 10,000 R/W cycles, and come in a water-proof case.
Lab401 tags are sourced from trusted manufacturing partners and are guaranteed to conform to specification.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.