The HackRF brought SDR and RF research to everyone.
Observe, capture, decode and replay practically any radio signal. Manipulate GPS. Capture and replay Remote Controls, and much more.
The HackRF: Powerful, flexible, affordable SDR.
When the HackRF One launched in 2014, it completely redefined the pentest/hacker community: an completely affordable, hugely capable, open-source device that allowed anyone to receive, decode, modify, replay and transmit any signal from 1MHz to 6GHz.
Before the existence of the HackRF, RF research and manipulation was restricted to RF wizards with arcane hardware skills, or government/industrial facilities with unlimited budgets. Justly; the HackRF One was funded by DARPA.
Software Defined Radio ushered in a new era: where raw processing power could perform tasks previously restricted to hardware, and thus allowing anyone with a computer and a modest budget to dissect RF.
Since its initial release, there are dozens of highly specialised SDR tools, but the HackRF One remains the staple tool for hackers, pentesters and RF enthusiasts - due to its simplicity, cost and wealth of tutorial information available.
The HackRF is a half-duplex transceiver operating between 1MHz - 6HGz with up to 20MHz of bandwidth.
It is compatible with all major SDR suites across multiple platforms: GNU Radio, SDR#, SDR_Radio, Universal Radio Hacker, QSpectrumAnalyzer.
There are extensive tutorials and toolkits available for working with the HackRF One.
The versatility of the HackRF One render it useful across multiple disciplines and tasks:
- Remote Control Analysis: Analyse, replay and emulate car remotes, alarms, garage remotes, etc.
- GPS Manipulation: Block, manipulate or adjust GPS signals for location-aware devices
GSM research: IMSI capture and analysis.
- Bluetooth sniffing: Sniff, capture and analyse Bluetooth and BLE traffic.
- Advanced RFID Analysis: Analyse and communicate with all RFID tags, regardless of their frequency.
- Standard SDR functionality: ADB-S Tracking, satellite-communication, packet-sniffing, signal analysis, etc
Low-cost pro SDR tool
Powerful and affordable.
Receive and transmit
Half-Duplex RX/TX capability
Wealth of tutorials and resources.
Plug'n'Play compatible with all major SDR suites.
|Sample Depth||8 bits|
|Programmable Logic Gates||USB 2.0|
|Chipset||MAX5864, MAX2837, RFFC5072|
|Open Source||Fully Open Source|
|Transmit Power||-10dBm+ (15dBm @ 2.4GHz)|
HackRF vs BladeRF
Lab401 stocks two SDR systems: the HackRF and the BladeRF. If you're looking for a professional, all round system, we recommend the HackRF. If you research GSM / need to make BTS / BaseStations, we recommend the BladeRF.
|✓ Large Frequency Range||
✓ Full Duplex (OpenBTS compatible)
|✓ Receive and Transmit||✓ Receive and Transmit|
|✓ Online resources & software support||✓ Programmable FPGA|
|✓ Cost||✓ Affordable Full-Duplex|
✗ Half-Duplex (No BTS capability)
|✗ USB 2.0||✗ Closed Source|
- 1x HackRF One (with case)
- 1x MicroUSB Cable
- 1x ANT500 General Purpose Antenna
Shipping & Packaging
- Each HackRF is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
- Windows/macOS/Linux/Android (Specific Builds)
- GNU Radio / SoapySDR / SDRange / SDR Console / SDR # / MathWorks MATLAB®
HackRF ResourcesHackRF Tutorials
- Official HackRF SDR Tutorials
- Replay Attacks with the HackRF and Universal Radio Hacker
- Sniffing GSM Traffic with the HackRF
- Decoding drone video with the HackRF
- Spoofing GPS with the HackRF
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Is my delivery protected?
For orders over 250 Euro, Lab401 automatically provides door to door delivery protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be immediately resent upon receipt of proof.
For orders less than 250 Euro full responsibility for the package is transferred to you at the moment of shipping. Any claims for loss or damage must be addressed directly with the delivery agency.
Delivery Protection for orders under 250 Euro can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.