After the success of the PandwaRF, Lab401 worked with the ComThings engineers to build a version of the device optimised for Penetration Testing and the Security Industry.
The result is the PandwaRF Rogue Pro. Built with the same quality as the PandwaRF - the similarities stop with the case.
Engineered to work as an autonomous, RF brute-forcing device - the Rogue Pro has vastly improved functionality.
The PandwaRF is pocket-sized, portable RF analysis tool operating the sub-1 GHz range.
It allows for the capture, analysis and re-transmission of RF via an Android device or linux PC.
Practically, it removes the 'standard SDR Grind' of capturing, demodulating, analysing, modifying and replaying by hand - replacing it with a simple but powerful interface.
The PandwaRF Rogue Pro brings significant improvement in automated brute-forcing, aimed at security professionals and penetration testers to perform highly-targeted, rapid auditing and owning.
The PandwaRF System consists of two elements: The hardware device, and the software controller, either Android device or PC.
Rogue Pro Advantages
The Rogue Pro has significant advantages over the standard version - we have highlighted the most relevant below:
30x Faster Brute Forcing
Reworked Brute Force engine + De Bruijn attack.
Preloaded Example Database
Function masks preloaded for common wireless targets.
Pause / Resume Functionality
Pause and resume attacks if disturbed or out of time.
32-bit codeword support
Extended codeword length up to 4-billion combinations.
Set & Forget
Supports untethered cracking - will run autonomously.
Most generic remote control protocols are natively supported.
PandwaRF Model Comparison
|Audience||Public / Hobbyist||Pentesters / Security Companies|
|De Bruijn attack (OpenSesame) *||X|
|Function mask bit skipping (time optimization)||X|
|Zero Delay between attempts||X|
|Logic symbols on multiple bytes||X|
|More brute force patterns||X|
|Split BF in several steps (saving last status)||X|
|Codeword support||16 bits||32 bits|
|Synchro / tail support (bytes)||8/8||40/40|
|Autonomous Brute Force *||X|
|Session save/session load||X|
- Bluetooth Smart Module ISP130301, based on nRF51
- CC1111 Low-Power SoC with Sub-1 GHz RF Transceiver
- 16 Mbit Flash Memory to save custom RF protocols
- Rechargeable battery powered for stand-alone operation
- Real-time battery status
- SMA connector (compatible with a HackRF Antenna, or our antenna)
- 4x programmable buttons
- Debug Connectors & GPIO
- Spectrum Analyser
- Automatically scan, capture, demodulate, replay data
- Capture & decode RF devices (IoT, Remote Controls..)
- RF Jamming
- Remote Control Brute-Force (RollJam)
- Supports ASK/OOK/MSK/2-FSK/GFSK modulation
- 300-928 MHz band
- 10000 Bits/s data rate
- Transmit power: +10dBm (w/ inbuilt amps)
- GPIO & Debug pads
- Auto-stream captured data to a remote server
- Modify/share captured data in-app
- 1x PandwaRF Rogue Pro
- 1x Battery
- 3x Antennas (300-400MHZ, 400-500MHZ, 800-1000MHZ range)
Shipping & Packaging
- Each PandwaRF Rogue Pro is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.
- Android 4.0.1 Minimum, 4.3 Preferred
- Linux: Debian, Ubunto, CentOS, etc (All Versions)
PandwaRF Rogue Pro ResourcesTechnical Documents
PandawaRF: Unboxing and Assembly
Hands on: PandwaRF
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Is my delivery protected?
For orders over 250 Euro, Lab401 automatically provides door to door delivery protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be immediately resent upon receipt of proof.
For orders less than 250 Euro full responsibility for the package is transferred to you at the moment of shipping. Any claims for loss or damage must be addressed directly with the delivery agency.
Delivery Protection for orders under 250 Euro can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.