Lab401's AirDrive Serial Logger Max is arguably the world's most advanced hardware serial logger, providing asynchronous bi-directional RS-232 high-speed logging with built in wifi configuration and egress.
Not only acting as a wifi access point, the AirDrive Serial Logger Max also acts as a wireless bridge, allowing the device itself to stream captured data in real time, dispatch report emails and timestamp logs.
Setup is easy - connect the AirDrive Serial Logger to the target device, connect power via the provided USB-B cable, and the device will immediately start logging all data available on the bus, both upstream and downstream (RX and TX). No software or drivers are required.
It can be accessed and controlled via any Wi-Fi capable device such as a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
The device provides:
- 100% Hardware-based logging
- 8GB of encrypted storage
- Configurable and controllable via wifi
- Undetectable by all anti-virus software suits
- Latest firmware pre-installed
Functionality in a glance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of capabilities of the AirDrive Serial Logger Max.
Undetectable & Discreet
Masquerades as a USB drive if plugged in. Control remotely via your phone.
Secure & Encrypted
Recorded data is encrypted, impossible to retrieve without authorization.
Real-time over-the-air streaming
Receive data in real time, emailed reports and much more.
- 61mm x 31mm x 20mm
- RX/TX Simultaneous Logging
- Baud rates up to 115200 bps
- 8GB Internal Flash Memory
- Wifi Interface: WEP, WPA, WPA-2 security
- Wifi-Bridge allows for:
- Real time captured data streaming
- Automatic emailed log reports
- Off-site remote-control
- Encrypted internal memory
- Masquerades as an 8GB flash drive
- Any RS-232 Device (terminals, mice, modems)
- Reverse-engineering data exchanges
- Sensor & peripheral logging
- Serial debugging
- Device management via web-interface. No apps or software required
- Management panel accessible from any computer, telephone, etc
- Over-the-air data exfiltration
- 1x AirDrive Serial Logger Max
- USB-B side side socket for power
- 1x Instruction Manual
Shipping & Packaging
- Each AirDrive Serial Llogger Max is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact box.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.
Lab401 carries two AirDrive Serial Logger devices. Find out which one suits your needs below
|Feature||AirDrive Serial Logger||AirDrive Serial Logger Max|
|Wifi Access Point||✔||✔|
|Wifi Bridge Capability||✘||✔|
|Flash Drive Capability||✘||✔|
|Dimensions||61mm x 31mm x 20mm||38mm x 20mm x 12mm|
AirDrive Serial Logger Max
AirDrive Serial Logger Max Unboxing
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Is my delivery protected?
For orders over 250 Euro, Lab401 automatically provides door to door delivery protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be immediately resent upon receipt of proof.
For orders less than 250 Euro full responsibility for the package is transferred to you at the moment of shipping. Any claims for loss or damage must be addressed directly with the delivery agency.
Delivery Protection for orders under 250 Euro can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.