USB RFID Reader/Writer SCL-3711
SCL3711 - Compact and capable USB RFID reader/writer
The recommended reader for Mifare UID Changeable Tags!
SCL3711 has a small form factor to make it the optimal NFC reader and writer for mobile usage. Plug it into your laptop to instantly upgrade your machine with NFC capability.
Compatible out of the box with LibNFC and OS/X, Windows and Linux, this is a stable RFID reader / writer perfectly suited and tested with our badges.
The SCL3711 is compact and portable, and is a vital part of any RFID / NFC testing toolkit.
Operates in the following modes:
- ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE Reader/Writer
- FeliCa Reader/Writer
- ISO/IEC 14443B Reader/Writer
- ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE Card MIFARE 1 KB or MIFARE 4 KB emulation
- FeliCa Card emulation
- ISO/IEC 18092, ECMA 340 Peer-to-Peer
SCL-3711: Introduction and Unboxing
Fully functional RFID R/W unit that fits easily into your pocket. Never be caught without your tools.
Works with your hardware
Works on everything - with everything. Windows, Linux, OS/X; Based on the NXP PN533 Chipset - Supports a huge range of cards.
Works with your toolkit
Out of the box support for LibNFC, PC/SC interfaces - so supports all your favourite tools: mfoc, mfcuk, cardpeek, RFIDIOt, pssi.. everything you need.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Each PandwaRF is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.