The Hak5 Shark Jack is a powerful keyring-sized network auditor.
Always ready for opportunistic engagements or when advanced physical access is unavailable - the Shark Jack provides and automated scriptable environment and even packs an SSH shell.
Functionality at a glance
Optimised for Penetration Testers and System Administrators, the Shark Jack is designed for discrete, rapid network reconnaissance, exfiltration and automation.
The Shark Jack draws from the field-proven Hak5 hardware framework: The Hak5 Payload Architecture, Multi-mode operation (Arm / Attack), LED feedback, simplified data exfiltration and a fully-featured SSH shell.
The default payload performs an nmap scan of the target network, saving data to the device for simple exfiltration.
The Shark Jack is powered by an internal Li-ion battery, which can be rapidly charged via the USB-C port. At full charge, the device will provide an impressive 10 - 15 minutes of fully standalone operation.
Always-Ready keyring form-factor
Single Switch Operation
One switch to attack, one to exfiltrate.
Create or download payloads rapdily
Supports Rapid USB-C Charging
- 1x Hak5 Shark Jack
- 1x Quick-Start Guide
- Supports Native 10/100/1000 Base-T Fast Ethernet
- SOC: MT7628DAN
- Size: 62 x 21 x 12mm
- 1x USB-C Port
- 1x RJ45 Port
- Internal Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Cap + Keyring Attachment
Shipping & Packaging
- Each Shark Jack is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
- Any system capable of SSH
- Hak5 Cloud C2 Compatible
Plunder Bug Technical ResourcesGetting Started Tutorials
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.