The HydraNFC is an incredibly powerful and flexible 13.56MHz NFC sniffing/reading/writing/emulating platform for 13.56MHz tags.
The Hydra NFC is less expensive, more powerful/extensible than Proxmark3 Hardware and does not require an FPGA (all is done by the MCU Cortex M4F@168MHz with the help of HydraBus with an ultra-fast unique algorithm to sniff & decode in real-time PICC/PCD NFC cards).
Functionality in a glance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of what the HydraNFC brings to the table.
Only 33 grams and 54x35x13 mm
Full Throttle NFC interaction
Direct Mode 0 access for unrestricted development
Ultra-Capable Out of the Box
Full support for all common NFC cards, real-time sniffing
Technical SpecsIn addition to all HydraNFC specifications:
- Supports Near Field Communication (NFC) Standards NFCIP-1 (ISO/IEC 18092) and NFCIP-2 (ISO/IEC 21481)
- Completely Integrated Protocol Handling for ISO15693, ISO18000-3, ISO14443A/B, and FeliCa
- Integrated Encoders, Decoders, and Data Framing for NFC Initiator, Active and Passive Target Operation for All Three-Bit Rates (106 kbps, 212 kbps, 424 kbps) and Card Emulation
- RF Field Detector With Programmable Wake-Up Levels for NFC Passive Transponder Emulation Operation
- Programmable System Clock Frequency Output (RF, RF/2, RF/4) from 13.56-MHz Crystal
- Programmable Modulation Depth
- Dual Receiver Architecture With RSSI for Elimination of “Read Holes” and Adjacent Reader System or Ambient In-Band Noise Detection
- Programmable Output Power: +20 dBm (100 mW), +23 dBm (200 mW)
- Support any protocols under 13.56 MHz with modulation depth OOK (100%) or ASK (from 7% to 30%)
- Support low-level Direct Mode 0 (Raw RF Sub-Carrier Data Stream) or intermediate level (for special tags, not ISO compliant like Mifare Classic …) Special Direct Mode for TX and Direct Mode 1 for RX using ISO encoders/decoders without protocol framing
- Support of microSD (FAT16/FAT32) card up to 32GB
- Virtual Serial Port access through micro USB with VT100 terminal/shell
- Basic UID read for Vicinity/ISO15693
- Basic UID read for ISO14443-A/Mifare card 4 or 7bytes UID
- Read MIFARE Ultralight tag content (full dump)
- Tag Emulation UID ISO14443A & Mifare 1K
- Sniffer mode in an autonomous/stand-alone mode
- Real-time ISO14443A sniffer mode
- 1x HydraBus (60mm x 37mm)
- 1x HydraNFC Shield
- 1x Case
- 1x Pre-tuned Antenna
Shipping & Packaging
- Each HydraNFC is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.
HydraNFC ResourcesTechnical Documents
- Read UID of an ISO/IEC_14443 Tag
- Read UID and data of a MIFARE Ultralight Tag
- Read UID of an ISO/IEC 15693 Tag
- Emul ISO14443a Tag
- Emul MIFARE Ultralight Tag
- Emul Mifare Classic Tag
- Unique NFC sniffer design
- Launch NFC sniffer from console
- Autonomous/stand-alone sniffer mode
- Sniffer ISO14443A real-time infinite trace mode
- Python NFC reader pyNFCReader
- Init GPIO/SPI
- Read ISO15693 Tag
- Read Mifare Tag
- TRF7970A commands
Product Presentation: HydraNFC
HydraNFC: Unboxing and Assembly
HydraNFC: Getting Started
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.