The HydraNFC is an incredibly powerful and flexible 13.56MHz NFC sniffing/reading/writing/emulating platform for 13.56MHz tags.
The Hydra NFC is less expensive, more powerful/extensible than Proxmark3 Hardware and does not require an FPGA (all is done by the MCU Cortex M4F@168MHz with the help of HydraBus with an ultra-fast unique algorithm to sniff & decode in real-time PICC/PCD NFC cards).
Functionality in a glance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of what the HydraNFC brings to the table.
Only 33 grams and 54x35x13 mm
Full Throttle NFC interaction
Direct Mode 0 access for unrestricted development
Ultra-Capable Out of the Box
Full support for all common NFC cards, real-time sniffing
Technical SpecsIn addition to all HydraNFC specifications:
- Supports Near Field Communication (NFC) Standards NFCIP-1 (ISO/IEC 18092) and NFCIP-2 (ISO/IEC 21481)
- Completely Integrated Protocol Handling for ISO15693, ISO18000-3, ISO14443A/B, and FeliCa
- Integrated Encoders, Decoders, and Data Framing for NFC Initiator, Active and Passive Target Operation for All Three-Bit Rates (106 kbps, 212 kbps, 424 kbps) and Card Emulation
- RF Field Detector With Programmable Wake-Up Levels for NFC Passive Transponder Emulation Operation
- Programmable System Clock Frequency Output (RF, RF/2, RF/4) from 13.56-MHz Crystal
- Programmable Modulation Depth
- Dual Receiver Architecture With RSSI for Elimination of “Read Holes” and Adjacent Reader System or Ambient In-Band Noise Detection
- Programmable Output Power: +20 dBm (100 mW), +23 dBm (200 mW)
- Support any protocols under 13.56 MHz with modulation depth OOK (100%) or ASK (from 7% to 30%)
- Support low-level Direct Mode 0 (Raw RF Sub-Carrier Data Stream) or intermediate level (for special tags, not ISO compliant like MIFARE Classic® …) Special Direct Mode for TX and Direct Mode 1 for RX using ISO encoders/decoders without protocol framing
- Support of microSD (FAT16/FAT32) card up to 32GB
- Virtual Serial Port access through micro USB with VT100 terminal/shell
- Basic UID read for Vicinity/ISO15693
- Basic UID read for ISO14443-A/MIFARE ® card 4 or 7bytes UID
- Read MIFARE Ultralight® tag content (full dump)
- Tag Emulation UID ISO14443A & MIFARE Classic® 1K
- Sniffer mode in an autonomous/stand-alone mode
- Real-time ISO14443A sniffer mode
- 1x HydraBus (60mm x 37mm)
- 1x HydraNFC Shield
- 1x Case
- 1x Pre-tuned Antenna
Shipping & Packaging
- Each HydraNFC is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.
HydraNFC ResourcesTechnical Documents
- Read UID of an ISO/IEC_14443 Tag
- Read UID and data of a MIFARE Ultralight® Tag
- Read UID of an ISO/IEC 15693 Tag
- Emul ISO14443a Tag
- Emul MIFARE Ultralight® Tag
- Emul MIFARE Classic® Tag
- Unique NFC sniffer design
- Launch NFC sniffer from console
- Autonomous/stand-alone sniffer mode
- Sniffer ISO14443A real-time infinite trace mode
- Python NFC reader pyNFCReader
- Init GPIO/SPI
- Read ISO15693 Tag
- Read MIFARE Classic® Tag
- TRF7970A commands
Product Presentation: HydraNFC
HydraNFC: Unboxing and Assembly
HydraNFC: Getting Started
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Is my delivery protected?
For orders over 250 Euro, Lab401 automatically provides door to door delivery protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be immediately resent upon receipt of proof.
For orders less than 250 Euro full responsibility for the package is transferred to you at the moment of shipping. Any claims for loss or damage must be addressed directly with the delivery agency.
Delivery Protection for orders under 250 Euro can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.