The USBNinja is a highly covert USB exploit framework allowing for wireless remote triggering of custom payloads.
While dormant, the USBNinja functions as a regular USB Cable: Data Transfer, Recharging, etc. However, when triggered (via smartphone or dedicated long-range antenna) - it executes its preprogrammed payload on the host device.
Emulating keyboard and mouse actions, payloads are completely customisable, and can be highly targeted.
Undetectable by firewalls, AV software or visual inspection, the USBNinja is an ideal tool for penetration testers, police and government.
Functionality in a glance
Invisible to firewalls, anti-virus and visual inspection.
Customise payloads to match specific environments.
Payload can be triggered wirelessly at any time.
The USBNinja is available individually or in packs.
|Individual||Standard Kit||Pro Kit|
USB-C / MicroUSB / Lightning
USB-C / MicroUSB / Lightning
USB-C & MicroUSB & Lightning
Product Presentation: USB Ninja
The USBNinja has three distinct modes:
Because the device acts as a standard USB cable, it needs to be pushed into programming / DFU mode. This is done by using the "Programming Ring".
The Programming Ring must be placed on the host-side plug within three seconds of being connected to the programming / host computer.
This will place the device in programming mode, and allow for payloads to be uploaded to the device.
Programming is possible via the standard Arduino IDE.
The device is 'Deployed' when it is connected to the target machine.
It will operate as a standard USB cable, allowing for data transfer and power transfer. It is able to stay in this state indefinitely until it is triggered.
The device is triggered wirelessly via Bluetooth. It can be triggered by smartphone, or by dedicated remote control.
Typical smartphone trigger distance is up to 7 meters.
Typical remote control trigger distance is up to 50 meters.
Cable Physical Characteristics
- Length: 1 m
- Color: white
- Connector options: Micro-USB, USB Type-C, Lightning
- Voltage range: 4-25 V (supports fast charging)
- Current consumption: 10 mA (typical)
- Full-rate USB data transmission
- High-powered Bluetooth wireless (customizable name and password)
- Battery: 3.6 V, 40 mAh, rechargeable
- Standby current: 80 μA
- Transmission current: 30 mA
- Range (under ideal conditions with antenna):
- 30 m with 2 dBi, 3 cm antenna
- 50 m with 3 dBi, 11 cm antenna
- 100 m with 18 dBi directional panel antenna
- Alternative to remote control for triggering payload
- Open source and freely available
- Payload programmable with standard Arduino IDE (Windows/Mac/Linux/Android)
- Access bootloader with non-contact magnetic ring
- Source code provided for example payload
- Setting up your USBNinja
- Installing the USBNinja Driver
- Installing the USBNinja Programming Environment
- Using an Android Phone to Trigger a Payload
- Assembling a USBNinja Remote
- USBNinja Remote Password Updating
- USB Ninja FAQs
USB Ninja Source Code
USBNinja - Unboxing
Hands On - USB Ninja
USBNinja Remote Control Assembly
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Is my delivery protected?
For orders over 250 Euro, Lab401 automatically provides door to door delivery protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be immediately resent upon receipt of proof.
For orders less than 250 Euro full responsibility for the package is transferred to you at the moment of shipping. Any claims for loss or damage must be addressed directly with the delivery agency.
Delivery Protection for orders under 250 Euro can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.