The NFC Kill is the world's only RFID fuzzing tool. It is used to securely disable RFID badges, test RFID hardware, audit access control failure modes, and probe / exploit RFID attack surfaces during penetration testing.
It is the only tool available to securely and permanently disable RFID cards in a manner compliant with the GDPR. Clients in high-security environments (Law Enforcement, Government, Corporate and Industrial) use NFC Kill as part of their Data Destruction Policy.
Functionality in a glance
The NFCKill is a highly capable device, providing unique functionality to several key industries: Data Security, Law Enforcement, RFID Hardware Developers, Penetration Testers and security conscious individuals.
Secure Card Destruction
All common card frequencies: 13.56MHz, 125KHz, UHF (Including reader/writers)
New RFID Attack Surface
Test, glitch and disable RFID access control systems and badges.
Portable and Capable
Long-life internal rechargeable battery, tough ABS case, hands-free operation.
While the NFCKill is tuned to the most common RFID frequencies, it is effective against all RFID technologies. Likewise, it is able to inductively couple with most devices that contain an form of coil.
- High Frequency (13.56MHz)
- Tags: All known tags (MIFARE Family, HID iCLASS, Calypso, Contactless Payment, etc)
- Hardware: Most reader and writer hardware, NFC-equipped phones, Contactless Payment Terminals, etc
- Effective Range: 0 - 6cm
- Low Frequency (125 - 134KHz)
- Tags: All known tags (HID, Indala, etc)
- Hardware: Most reader and writer hardware
- Effective Range: 0 - 5cm
- Ultra High Frequency (850 - 930 MHz)
- Tags: Most known tags (EPC Classes 1 - 4, Security Tags, etc)
- Hardware: Some reader and writer hardware
- Effective Range: 0 - 3cm
- Wireless charging (chargers and devices)
- POS systems
- Induction-Loop equipped systems
- Systems with coils that can have current induced
The NFCKill has the following technical specifications:
- Tuned Frequencies: 125KHz - 13.56MHz
- Effective Frequencies: 125KHz - 950MHz
- Battery: Rechargable Li-ion, 3.3V
- Input Frequency: 3.3V
- Output Voltage: ~1600V
- Single Pulse
- Continuous (2 Hz / 0.5s)
- Battery Life: ~10,000 discharge cycles
- Charge Interface: Micro-USB
- Case: ABS
- LEDs: 4x Battery Level indication, 1x Power, 1x Operation Indication
The NFCKill is a high-voltage device, containing several shock-hazards. It must be kept and operated in a controlled environment, by a trained and responsible technician. Unintentional damage may occur to due irresponsible operator error.
NFCKill.com declines any responsibility from the use of the device. For more information, please review our terms and conditions.
Product Presentation: NFC Kill
NFCKill Secure RFID Destruction
Access Control Glitching / Failure Testing
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.