The Gold Standard in ATMEL and 8-bit AVR flashing. Quickly and easily reflashes / unbricks Chameleon Mini RevE / Rev G devices.
The AVRISP mkII is the gold standard in portable programmers for ATMEL 8-bit AVR microcrontrollers.
Whether you're designing for the ATMEL microcontrollers, or reflashing existing hardware platforms, AVRISP mkII is a vital tool to have in your toolkit.
Need to unbrick your Chameleon Mini RevE: Rebooted device? This is the device you need.
Functionality in a glance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of what the AVRISP mkII brings to the table.
Works with AVR Studio
Fully integrated with ATMEL's AVR Studio software for out of the box programming.
Unbrick your Chameleon
With the Chameleon Mini shield, you can directly connect your Chameleon Mini for no-fuss flashing.
Portable and Capable
Small and rugged, the programmer is built to last.
Technical SpecsKey Features
- Programs both flash and EEPROM
- Supports fuses and lock bit programming
- Upgradeable for future device support
- Supports target voltages from 1.8V to 5.5V
- Adjustable ISP programming speed (50Hz to 8MHz SCK frequency)
- USB 2.0 compliant (full speed, 12Mbps)
- Powered from USB, does not require external power supply
- Target interface protection
- Short-circuit protection
- XMEGA Devices: ATxmega16A4U, ATxmega32A4U, ATxmega64A3U, ATxmega128A3U, ATxmega192A3U, ATxmega256A3U, ATxmega256A3BU, ATxmega64B3, ATxmega128B3, ATxmega64B1, ATxmega128B1, ATxmega16A4, ATxmega32A4, ATxmega64A4U, ATxmega128A4U, ATxmega64A3, ATxmega128A3, ATxmega192A3, ATxmega256A3, ATxmega256A3B, ATxmega64A1, ATxmega128A1, ATxmega16D4, ATxmega32D4, ATxmega64D4, ATxmega128D4, ATxmega64D3, ATxmega128D3, ATxmega192D3, ATxmega256D3
- MegaAVR Devices: ATmega48, ATmega48A, ATmega48P, ATmega48PA, ATmega8, ATmega8515, ATmega8535, ATmega88, ATmega88A, ATmega88P, ATmega88PA, ATmega8A, ATmega16, ATmega162, ATmega164A, ATmega164P, ATmega164PA, ATmega165P,ATmega165PA, ATmega168, ATmega168A, ATmega168P, ATmega168PA, ATmega16A, ATmega32, ATmega324A, ATmega324P, ATmega324PA, ATmega325, ATmega3250, ATmega3250A, ATmega3250P, ATmega325A, ATmega325P, ATmega325PA, ATmega328, ATmega328P, ATmega32A, ATmega64, ATmega640, ATmega644, ATmega644A, ATmega644P, ATmega644PA, ATmega645, ATmega6450, ATmega6450A, ATmega6450P, ATmega645A, ATmega645P, ATmega64A, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega1284, ATmega1284P, ATmega128A, ATmega2560, ATmega2561, AT90CAN128, AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, ATmega16M1, ATmega32M1, ATmega64M1, AT90PWM1, AT90PWM161, AT90PWM216, AT90PWM2B, AT90PWM316, AT90PWM3B, AT90PWM81, AT90USB1286, AT90USB1287, AT90USB162, AT90USB646, AT90USB647, AT90USB82, ATmega16U2, ATmega16U4, ATmega32U2, ATmega32U4, ATmega8U2, ATmega169A, ATmega169P, ATmega169PA, ATmega329, ATmega3290, ATmega3290A, ATmega3290P, ATmega329A, ATmega329P, ATmega329PA, ATmega649, ATmega6490, ATmega6490A, ATmega6490P, ATmega649A, ATmega649P
- tinyAVR Device: ATtiny4, ATtiny5, ATtiny9, ATtiny10, ATtiny13A, ATtiny13, ATtiny20, ATtiny40, ATtiny24A, ATtiny24, ATtiny44A, ATtiny44, ATtiny84A, ATtiny84, ATtiny25, ATtiny45, ATtiny85, ATtiny261A, ATtiny261, ATtiny461A, ATtiny461, ATtiny861A, ATtiny861, ATtiny26, ATtiny2313A, ATtiny2313, ATtiny4313, ATtiny43U, ATtiny28L, ATtiny48, ATtiny88, ATtiny87, ATtiny167
- Automotive AVR Devices: AT32UC3C0512C, AT32UC3C1512C, AT32UC3C2512C, ATtiny24, ATtiny44, ATtiny84, ATtiny25, ATtiny45, ATtiny85, ATtiny87, ATtiny88, ATtiny167, ATtiny261, ATtiny461, ATtiny861, ATmega48 , ATmega88 , ATmega168, ATmega328P, AT90CAN32 , AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128, ATmega32C1, ATmega64C1, ATmega16M1, ATmega32M1, ATmega64M1, ATmega164P, ATmega324P, ATmega644P, ATmega169P, ATmega48PA, ATmega88PA, ATmega168PA
Detailed functionalityCompatible with:
- AVR Studio 4, AVR Studio 5, Atmel Studio 6, Atmel Studio 7
- Arduino IDE
- 1x AVRISP mkII
- 1x Breakout cable + PCB
- Chameleon Mini Connection Kit
Shipping & Packaging
- Each AVRISP mkII is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact box.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.
- Flashing the Chameleon Mini RevE: Rebooted
Hands on: AVRISP mkII
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
When will I receive my order?
Average order times can be estimated below.
Average shipping estimates can be seen by selecting the destination country / region below.
- Express: days
- Standard: days
While actual shipping times may vary - these estimations are built off our real delivery statistics. To receive an order as quickly as possible, we recommend:
- Use the express delivery shipping method
- Use same day shipment by placing the order before 12PM GMT+1
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from France. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take up to 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.