The Keysy LF Duplicator and Emulator is a powerful pocket-sized device for copying and emulating LF RFID tags.
The device can hold four LF tags, which can be written off the device at a later time onto the Keysy LF tags.
Tag reading is rapid and subtle - place the device on top of the target badge, and it will be automatically saved.
Tags can be immediately emulated / replayed, or written out onto a physical badge.
The device supports dozens of LF / 125KHz badges via its highly optimised RF interface.
With its discreet looks and powerful performance, the Keysy LF RFID Copier is a must-have tool for pen-testers.
Functionality in a glance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of what the Keysy RFID Copier/Emulator brings to the table.
Rapid 125KHz Sniffing
Place the device against the target tag.
Tags can be instantly replayed multiple times.
Write sniffed tags
Saved tags can be written to physical badges.
Technical SpecsSupported Cards:
- HID Prox (Proxcard, ISOProx, ProxKey)
(Emulation not supported on multiClass readers, can still clone to rewritable)
- HID Indala (Motorola Indala)
- EM400x, EM410x, EM420x
- Noralsy (KCP3000)
- Farpointe Pyramid
- Keri (KC-10X, MT-10X, PKT-10X)
- Kantech ioProx
- DoorKing (DKProx) [Not DKProx Long Range]
- AWID (Low frequency only – CS-AWID, GR-AWID, KT-AWID, PW-AWID)
(Emulation not supported, can still clone to rewritable)
- Radio Key (SecuraKey RKKT-01, RKKT-02)
- Schlage IBF iButton (RFID portion only)
- T55x7 compatible keycard/keyfob
- Most unencrypted LF tags
- Instant read (place device on target card)
- 4x emulation slots (Unlimited use)
- Write saved card / slot to physical badges
- Instant emulation (detects RF Field)
- Privacy Mode (only emulates when selected)
- 1x Keysy RFID Emulator / Cloner
- 1x Keysy LF Blank Badges
Production Introduction: Keysy RFID
Hands On: Keysy RFID Duplicator: Cloning a LF card
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Is my delivery protected?
For orders over 250 Euro, Lab401 automatically provides door to door delivery protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be immediately resent upon receipt of proof.
For orders less than 250 Euro full responsibility for the package is transferred to you at the moment of shipping. Any claims for loss or damage must be addressed directly with the delivery agency.
Delivery Protection for orders under 250 Euro can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.