Representing the cumulation of years of hard work and expertise, the Proxmark 3 RDV4 is an entirely refreshed and miniaturised version of the RDV2, boasting a tiny footprint, new functionality, increased stability, and assertive pentesting features.
- New: Additional 2MBit Flash Storage
- New: SIM/SAM reader/writer
- New: External Module Interface, for BLE/Wifi
- New: Pre-tuned, internal antennas
- New: Hot-swappable antennas: Medium + Long Range
- New: External Case
- Improved: Optimised size, now the size of a stack of 10 business cards
- Improved: Antenna stability and performance
- Improved: Interface: 4x Status LEDs, 4x Power LEDs
If you're attending DEF CON 26, you can pick up a Proxmark 3 RDV4 at the Hacker Warehouse stand, or you can pre-order now from Lab401.
Shipments start on August 9, the same date as DEF CON.