Latest iteration of the USBKill - fully wireless, multiple trigger modes including remote control and delayed attack. Comes with full range of accessories and adaptors.
The USBKill is a device that stress tests hardware. When plugged in power is taken from the USB power lines, multiplied, and discharged into the data lines, typically disabling an unprotected device.
Used by penetration testers, hardware manufacturers, law enforcement, and industrial clients worldwide, the USBKill has been adopted the industry standard for USB Stress-testing.
The USBKill V4 caters specifically to industry needs: significantly more powerful, more flexible, more covert, and more compatible.
The included USBKill V4 Shield works detects and deflects USB Power Surge attacks, and also functions as a 'USB Condom' - protecting users from 'Juice Jacking' - data exfiltration via untrusted USB chargers.
Stronger discharge, bypass all known USB-C & Lightning security
New Attack Modes
Smart-phone, BLE Remote Control, Time-delay, Hidden Magnet Trigger, and Classic.
15+ Adaptors: Lightning, USB-C, MicroUSB, Ethernet, HDMI, DisplayPort, and more.
Configure, trigger and monitor via smartphone or optional remote control.
Powerful Hardware Update
The USBKill has evolved beyond a simple plug-and-zap device. The new V4 hardware framework enables advanced functionality and performance.
Aside from more powerful discharges and improved stability, the V4 has an internal, rechargeable battery, which allows for "Offline Attacks" - where the host device is not turned on. "Offline Mode" also bypasses all known USB-C and Lightning (Apple/iPhone) security protocols, rendering the V4 the ultimate device for testing smartphones and modern hardware.
Advanced Attack Modes
The USBKill has evolved, and so have the ways to use it. V4 Introduces single pulse and continuous pulse attack modes. By default, the V4 will not activate until triggered - giving pentesters and LEA ultimate discretion. The V4 can be triggered in multiple ways:
- Remote Trigger: Trigger a single or continuous attack via optional dedicated remote control, up to 100m away from the device.
- Smartphone Trigger: Control and trigger single or continuous attacks via the included Android smartphone app.
- Timed Attack: Schedule a date and time when the USBKill will trigger. The V4 can stay dormant without power for over 200 days.
- Magnetic Trigger: Trigger the USBKill with a magnet (stylish and covert magnetic ring included) bypassing your hand over the device.
- Classic Mode: Triggers the instant it is plugged into a USB drive.
||Tactical Kit||Product Summary|
|USBKill V4 Basic||✔️||Simple device: Offline Attacks, Magnetic Trigger, No wireless|
|USBKill V4 Pro||✔️||✔️||Pro device: All attack modes, trigger modes, and wireless|
|USBKill V4 Classic||✔️||Original "plug and zap" device on V4 framework|
||✔️||✔️ (x2)||Magnetic Trigger Ring for covertly triggering USBKill V4
|USBKill V4 Shield||✔️ (x2)||Detect and deflect USB Power Surge attacks & Juice-Jacking|
|Basic Adaptor Kit||✔️||✔️||USB-C, Lightning, MicroUSB, MiniUSB, USB-A Female|
|Advanced Adaptor Kit||✔️||USB-B Male, USB-B Female, VGA (DB15), HDMI Male, HDMI Female-Female, DisplayPort Male, DisplayPort Female-Female, RJ45 Male, RJ-45 Female|
|Remote Control||✔️||Trigger the USBKill V4 Pro from up to 100m
|Tool Case||✔️||✔️||Protect and store your devices|
- USB-Based Hardware, including:
- USB-C - Apple MacBook, etc
- Lightning - Apple iPhone, etc
- MicroUSB - Mobile phones
- USB-A: Any device that connects via USB Cable
- HDMI: Televisions, Projectors
- DisplayPort, VGA: Monitors
- VGA/HDMI Female: Computers, HDMI cables, etc
- Ethernet / Ethernet Female: Network Devices & Cables
- USB-A/USB-B Male & Female: USB devices connected via cable (Peripherals, Printers - any USB compatible device)
USB Kill ResourcesDemonstration Videos & Resources
- USB Kill official page.
Shipping & Packaging
- Each USB Kill Pro-Kit is dispatched from Europe in a professional, sturdy toolcase.
- Outer shipping carton is double-protected without Lab401 branding to ensure safe arrival of your shipment.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
Product Presentation: USB Kill V4 Pro Kit
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Do you provide free shipping?
For European Customers, orders over 100€ have free shipping.
For International Customers, orders over 250€ have free shipping.
Customers that qualify for free shipping can still select rapid shipping options.
When will I receive my order?
Average order times can be estimated below.
Average shipping estimates can be seen by selecting the destination country / region below.
- Express: days
- Standard: days
While actual shipping times may vary - these estimations are built off our real delivery statistics. To receive an order as quickly as possible, we recommend:
- Use the express delivery shipping method
- Use same day shipment by placing the order before 12PM GMT+1
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from France. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take up to 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.