IntroductionThe RFID Range Extender is a unique passive antenna system built for a variety of use-cases.
- Boosting the range of unstable / under-performing antennas (up to 7cm)
- Physically displacing the reading zone of a device (up to 50cm)
No wiring or soldering required, and compatible with all RFID systems - simple place the host antenna next to the host device, and its RFID field is amplified and transferred to the client antenna. Each antenna comes with 3M double-sided tape for easy permanent attachment.
Available with a 30cm or 50cm cable.
Compatible with all 13.56MHz RFID systems.
Functionality in a glance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of the RFID Range Extender Features
Boost weak antennas
Boost weak / unstable RFID fields.
Boost reading range up to 7cm.
Displace reading zones
Physically displace reading zones.
Available in 30cm or 50cm varieties.
No power, no solder
Completely passive. Place antennas next to host and target tag.
Featuring a pair of tuned antennas coupled with a premium low-loss coax cable, the RFID Range Extender has applications across multiple industries:
- Pen Testing:
- The slim-profile (0.8mm) antennas can be easily hidden, allowing for discrete reading / sniffing of target tags.
- The antennas can be placed behind / on top of existing readers to sniff legitimate badge scans
- Boost the reading range of devices with underpowered embedded readers / antennas
- Protect devices by keeping them in a more practical / safe / clean environment, and only exposing the reading element.
- Social-distance aware reading: allow clients to scan badges without approaching or touching the host device
- Create a physically separated "reading zone" for devices with sensitive antennas, such as mobile phones
- Host Antenna: 35 x 35mm
- Reader Antenna: 40 x 50mm
- Reading Range
30cm version: Up to 7cm (tested with ISO card + mobile phone reader)
50cm version: Up to 5cm (tested with ISO card + mobile phone reader)
Power Supply: No external supply required.
- 1x RFID Range Extender
RFID Range Extender: Product Demonstration
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take up to 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.