Lab401 Flashing Multi-tool for Proxmark & Chameleon
The Lab401 Flashing Multi-tool allows reflashing of your important pen-testing hardware quickly and easily.
Compatible with the Proxmark 3 RDV4 & 4.01, and the ChameleonMini RevE & RevG - all headers and pins are in place for painless, solder free flashing.
There multi-tool has inputs for two programmers, the AVR ISPmII (used for flashing the Chameleon) and the Segger J-LINK (used for flashing the Proxmark).
Please note, the programmers themselves are sold separately.
- 1x Lab401 Flashing Multi-tool
- Segger J-LINK
- AVR ISPmII
Shipping & Packaging
- Each item is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
Proxmark 3 & Chameleon Mini Flashing Tool Unboxing
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.