Powerful 13.56MHz RFID / NFC platform. Read / write / crack / sniff / emulate in Direct Mode 0.
World's only real-time RFID sniffing device - allowing for advanced RFID attacks.
Highly advanced tool - this is not a beginner's device.
The HydraNFC is an incredibly powerful and flexible 13.56MHz NFC sniffing/reading/writing/emulating platform for 13.56MHz tags.
The Hydra NFC is less expensive, more powerful/extensible than Proxmark3 Hardware and does not require an FPGA (all is done by the MCU Cortex M4F@168MHz with the help of HydraBus with an ultra-fast unique algorithm to sniff & decode in real-time PICC/PCD NFC cards).
Functionality in a glance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of what the HydraNFC brings to the table.
Only 33 grams and 54x35x13 mm
Full Throttle NFC interaction
Direct Mode 0 access for unrestricted development
Ultra-Capable Out of the Box
Full support for all common NFC cards, real-time sniffing
Technical SpecsIn addition to all HydraNFC specifications:
- Supports Near Field Communication (NFC) Standards NFCIP-1 (ISO/IEC 18092) and NFCIP-2 (ISO/IEC 21481)
- Completely Integrated Protocol Handling for ISO15693, ISO18000-3, ISO14443A/B, and FeliCa
- Integrated Encoders, Decoders, and Data Framing for NFC Initiator, Active and Passive Target Operation for All Three-Bit Rates (106 kbps, 212 kbps, 424 kbps) and Card Emulation
- RF Field Detector With Programmable Wake-Up Levels for NFC Passive Transponder Emulation Operation
- Programmable System Clock Frequency Output (RF, RF/2, RF/4) from 13.56-MHz Crystal
- Programmable Modulation Depth
- Dual Receiver Architecture With RSSI for Elimination of “Read Holes” and Adjacent Reader System or Ambient In-Band Noise Detection
- Programmable Output Power: +20 dBm (100 mW), +23 dBm (200 mW)
- Support any protocols under 13.56 MHz with modulation depth OOK (100%) or ASK (from 7% to 30%)
- Support low-level Direct Mode 0 (Raw RF Sub-Carrier Data Stream) or intermediate level (for special tags, not ISO compliant like MIFARE Classic® …) Special Direct Mode for TX and Direct Mode 1 for RX using ISO encoders/decoders without protocol framing
- Support of microSD (FAT16/FAT32) card up to 32GB
- Virtual Serial Port access through micro USB with VT100 terminal/shell
- Basic UID read for Vicinity/ISO15693
- Basic UID read for ISO14443-A/MIFARE ® card 4 or 7bytes UID
- Read MIFARE Ultralight® tag content (full dump)
- Tag Emulation UID ISO14443A & MIFARE Classic® 1K
- Sniffer mode in an autonomous/stand-alone mode
- Real-time ISO14443A sniffer mode
- 1x HydraBus (60mm x 37mm)
- 1x HydraNFC Shield
- 1x Case
- 1x Pre-tuned Antenna
Shipping & Packaging
- Each HydraNFC is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.
HydraNFC ResourcesTechnical Documents
- Read UID of an ISO/IEC_14443 Tag
- Read UID and data of a MIFARE Ultralight® Tag
- Read UID of an ISO/IEC 15693 Tag
- Emul ISO14443a Tag
- Emul MIFARE Ultralight® Tag
- Emul MIFARE Classic® Tag
- Unique NFC sniffer design
- Launch NFC sniffer from console
- Autonomous/stand-alone sniffer mode
- Sniffer ISO14443A real-time infinite trace mode
- Python NFC reader pyNFCReader
- Init GPIO/SPI
- Read ISO15693 Tag
- Read MIFARE Classic® Tag
- TRF7970A commands
Product Presentation: HydraNFC
HydraNFC: Unboxing and Assembly
HydraNFC: Getting Started
SHIPPING & PACKAGING INFORMATION
Lab401's engagement is to get your orders to you as quickly as possible in a perfect condition. All packages are insured to 100% of the value, and Lab401 Delivery Protection can be used to ensure immediate re-shipment if a package is lost or damaged.
All orders are securely packaged. Premium and Express orders are further protected in an untearable polyurethane satchel, ensuring that your package is not tampered with during delivery.
To ensure privacy and reduce theft, all packages are anonymous - there is no mention of product contents or Lab401 branding on the outside of the packaging.
Lab401 provides three types of shipping options:
- Eco Delivery
- Premium Delivery
- Urgent Express Delivery
Eco Delivery is for available light and slim orders, particulaly cards, keyfobs and accessories. It is dispatched by La Poste (French postal system) and tracked.
Premium Delivery is our default shipping option: fast and reliable delivery via courier. Depending on the destination, Premium Delivery use UPS, DHL, Chronopost or Colissimo.
Urgent Express Delivery uses the fastest possible delivery method possible: UPS Express, DHL Express or Chronopost Express.
Lab401 provides same day shipping for Urgent Express orders made before 12PM GST+1.
Do you provide free shipping?
Yes - orders over 650€ excluding taxes have free shipping.
Customers that qualify for free shipping can still select rapid shipping options.
When will I receive my order?
Average order times can be estimated below.
Average shipping estimates can be seen by selecting the destination country / region below.
- Urgent Express Delivery: days
- Premium Delivery: days
- Eco Delivery: days
While actual shipping times may vary - these estimations are built off our real delivery statistics. To receive an order as quickly as possible, we recommend:
- Use the Urgent Express shipping method
- Use same day shipment by placing the order before 12PM GMT+1
Do you ship internationally?
We ship world-wide, but due to logistical or legal restrictions, we are unable to ship to the following countries: Argentina, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Ecuador, Georgia, India, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Liberia, Libya, Nepal, Oman, Panama, Peru, Russia, South Africa (8 of 9 provinces - only authorized Gauteng), Turkey, Ukraine, Vietnam
Due to the current situation, shipping to the Ukraine is currently not possible.
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from France. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take well over 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.