The Hak5 LAN Turtle is a tiny network infiltration multi-tool masquerading as an innocent USB-to-Ethernet Adaptor. Easily configure via the inbuilt graphic shell, and deploy payloads such as MITM surveillence, network-scanning, VPN-tunneling, etc.
Available in two versions: Offline Storage and Online (3G).
Optionally with or without the official Hak5 LAN Turtle Field Guide (28 pages) - perfect for hitting the ground running.
Functionality at a glance
The LAN Turtle provides a fully configurable, fully extendable payload toolkit wrapped in a covert case. Designed as a covert pivot into target networks, the device has significant functionality despite its small size.
Housed in a generic "USB to Ethernet Adaptor" case, the LAN Turtle is inconspicuous, compact and designed to blend into the background when attached to a target network.
Payload and system configuration are performed via a simple graphic shell, allowing the device to be (pre) configured to your specific requirements.
The Offline Storage version provides MicroSD expansion - perfect for lengthy unattended sniffing / network intelligence gathering.
The Online (3G) version provides permanent connectivity via cellular / data connection. Load a data SIM and the LAN Turtle can punch through firewalls, instantly establishing reverse shells / RATs / VPNs, etc.
Backed by the extensive Hak5 Module/Payload repository and fully extendable via bash, python or PHP - the LAN Turtle infinitely configurable.
Modules are rapidly installable from the Hak5 LAN Turtle "App Store".
Common use cases include:
Capture traffic. Poison DNS. Map internal networks and more. Go online and establish reverse shells & VPNs. Poison DNS. Deploy Meterpreter. Exfiltrate network traffic.
Use as intelligent monitoring node. Monitor traffic states, create alerts, schedule tasks and reports. With the online version, securely tunnel to inside your trusted networks via OpenSSH from anywhere.
- 1x Hak5 LAN Turtle
- 1x Quick-Start Guide
- 1x LAN Turtle Sticker
- Hak5 Cloud C2 Compatible
- Physical Dimensions: 95x23x31mm
- Weight: 30g
- Atheros AR9331 SoC @ 400 MHz MIPS
- 64 MB DDR2 RAM
- 16MB on-board Flash Memory
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet - Realtek RTL8152
- 1x Indicator LED
- 1x USB-A Male Port
Shipping & Packaging
- Each LAN Turtle is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
LAN Turtle Technical ResourcesTutorials & Guides
- Getting Started (4 Articles)
- Setup / Configuration (5 Articles)
- Video Guides (8 Articles)
- FAQ / Troubleshooting (5 Articles)
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Networks: Natively compatible
- 1000 Base-T Ethernet Networks: Auto-degrades to 100MBit
- Hak5 Cloud C2 Compatible
LAN Turtle Introduction Video
LAN Turtle Hands-on Video
LAN Turtle: Stealing Creds from Locked Machines
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.