ChameleonTiny RevG - Replaces the Chameleon Mini: RevE Rebooted (Obsolete)
The ChameleonMini RevE has been superceded by the ChameleonMini RevG.
Powerful and portable RFID Emulation multi-tool. Emulate MIFARE Classic® 1K and 4K (4-byte & 7-byte UID), MIFARE Ultralight® and more.
The Chameleon Mini RevE Rebooted is an obsolete product.
It has been replaced by the ChameleonMini RevG by Proxgrind
This page is maintained for archival purposes.
The Chameleon Mini is a powerful & portable NFC emulation & manipulation tool.
European Exclusive to Lab401, the Chameleon Mini: RevE Rebooted is a highly optimized fork of the original project. Smaller, faster, easier to use with an incredible battery life and extended features, while still retaining compatibility with the original firmware, it's a "Must-Have" tool for the RFID toolkit.
European Exclusive to Lab401 and the cheapest on the market. Now's the time to add this killer tool to your RFID toolkit.
The Chameleon Mini: RevE Rebooted is a highly capable system. Despite its small footprint, it is by far the most capable portable NFC tool on the market, providing:
Multiple Chipset Emulation
ASK+BPSK modulation, supporting ISO 14443, NFC, and ISO 1569
- MIFARE Classic® 1K (4-bit and 7-bit UID)
- MIFARE Classic®4K (4-bit and 7-bit UID)
- MIFARE Ultralight®
- Ability to emulate (with custom firmware)
- MIFARE NTAG®, ICODE, MIFARE DESFire®, iCLASS, LEGIC, etc etc
- Read / Emulate Operations
- Holds up to 8 cards simultaneously, selectable on-the-fly
- UID Sniff
- Sniff UIDs on the fly (allows for key generation or simple emulation)
- UID Fuzzing / Manipulation
- Ability to randomize UIDs for fuzzing
- Ability to increment / decrement UID
- Read / Write Lock
- Allow stocked cards to be modified (Live mode)
- Prevent stocked cards from being modified (Unlimited credits mode)
- Advanced Sniffing & Logging
- Monitor bits on the RF interface
- Log communication (during emulation and sniffing)
- Add as much functionality as you need. Hundreds of other contributors have already added MIFARE Ultralight C®, Ultralight EV1, Powershell & Python Interfaces and much more..
Backed by a strong community of active development, the Chameleon Mini is a must have tool for anyone interested in RFID.
The RevE Rebooted is forked from the "vanilla" RevE, but is more powerful and mature than even the "vanilla" RevG. It includes intuitive GUI software for selection slot modes and managing card types - no need to battle XMODEM uploads and command lines. (But these are still supported if required)
|Standby||3 Years||N/A||3 Months|
|Auto Scan Wakeup||Yes||No||No|
|Read without original||Yes||
|UID to Activate Card||Yes||
|Read & Write||No||
The Chameleon RevE: Rebooted is 20% smaller than the RevE/G
Stable & Swift
All chipsets revised to current versions, PCB redesigned and tested for stability
Miniaturised, pre-tuned and highly performing antenna.
High-quality case & built-in battery with huge standby time.
All cables, antennas, cases - included.
- 1x Chameleon RevE: Rebooted
- 1x PCB Protectors
- 1x Case
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x GUI control software
Shipping & Packaging
- Each Chameleon is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
- Windows: XP, 7, 8, 10 (All Versions)
- OS/X: 10.0 - 10.7 (All Versions)
- Linux: Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, etc (All Versions)
- Android: Specific Builds
Chameleon ResourcesTechnical Documents
- GUI Software for Chameleon RevE Rebooted
- Official Chameleon Github Resource
- Flashing Instructions: Windows / Linux / macOS
Product Presentation: Chameleon Mini: RevE Rebooted
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
When will I receive my order?
Average order times can be estimated below.
Average shipping estimates can be seen by selecting the destination country / region below.
- Express: days
- Standard: days
While actual shipping times may vary - these estimations are built off our real delivery statistics. To receive an order as quickly as possible, we recommend:
- Use the express delivery shipping method
- Use same day shipment by placing the order before 12PM GMT+1
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from France. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take up to 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.