The Proxmark 3 RDV4 "BlueShark" Standalone Kit brings integrated, wireless standalone functionality to the Proxmark 3 RDV 4:
- Standalone Mode
- Offline sniffing
- Offline reading & simulation
Built with penetration testers in mind, this upgrade consists of:
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR module
- Rechargeable polymer lithium-ion Battery module
- Aluminium case + heatsink
- Tempered glass cover
The high-grade aluminium case not only protects against bumps, scratches and shock, but also acts as a heat-sink, providing increased performance and read/write ranges for the Proxmark.
Backward compatible with all Proxmark 3 RDV4 devices, and fully integrated into the official RDV 4 Github Codebase allows for:
- Full Standalone Mode support
- Full High-speed Bluetooth support
- 1x BLE Module
- 1x Rechargeable Battery Module
- 1x Aluminium Case
Does NOT INCLUDE the Proxmark 3 RDV4, which must be purchased separately.
Charging Current: 200mA (Plugin USB Default Charging)
Charging time: 2.5h
- Battery capacity: 400 mAh
- Standby time:
- Power: 4dBm, -85 dBm@2Mbps
- Distance: 6m (depending on the environment and device orientation)
- Dimensions: 54.4 x 29.4 x 13.5mm
- Weight: 24g
Assembly & First Use Instructions
Shipping & Packaging
- Each item is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
Proxmark 3 Bluetooth / Battery Module Unboxing
Proxmark 3 BlueShark Module Assembly Video
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Is my delivery protected?
For orders over 250 Euro, Lab401 automatically provides door to door delivery protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be immediately resent upon receipt of proof.
For orders less than 250 Euro full responsibility for the package is transferred to you at the moment of shipping. Any claims for loss or damage must be addressed directly with the delivery agency.
Delivery Protection for orders under 250 Euro can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.