The BladeRF 2.0 Micro xA4 is the undisputed SDR champion, boasting unmatched frequency range, huge bandwidth, incredible on-board processing capacity backed with full software support.
For penetration testers, the killer-feature is the ability to run 3G/LTE Base-Stations via OpenBTS, allowing testing, manipulation and MITM for cellular IOT devices.
The Standard Pack contains everything needed to build a BTS: RX and TX amplifiers and 4x GSM antennas. The Deluxe Pack contains 4x Wide-Band general purpose antennas to extend your testing surface.
The BladeRF is a mature, wide-band full duplex 2x2 MIMO RF transceiver, covering 47MHz to 6GHz.
It is compatible with all major SDR suites across multiple platforms: GNU Radio via gr-osmosdr, Pothos via SoapySDR, SDRange, SDR Console, SDR # via sdrsharp-bladeRF, MathWorks MATLAB® & Simulink® via libbladeRF bindings.
BladeRF libraries, utilities, firmware and HDL are open source with public schematics. There are extensive SDKs available free of charge.
The wide-band range, extensive bandwidth and full duplex capabilities make the BladeRF the ideal tool for multiple use-cases:
- Remote Control Analysis: Analyse, replay and emulate car remotes, alarms, garage remotes, etc.
- GPS Manipulation: Block, manipulate or adjust GPS signals for location-aware devices
- MITM GSM devices: Capture and manipulate data from cellular IOT devices.
- Advanced RFID Analysis: Analyse and communicate with all RFID tags, regardless of their frequency.
- Standard SDR functionality: ADB-S Tracking, satellite-communication, packet-sniffing, signal analysis, etc
USB 3.0 Superspeed
Capture & process at 5Gbps full-duplex
Onboard programmable FPGA
Write apps directly on-board.
Built for professionals
Built to exceed standards and expectations.
Plug'n'Play compatible with all major SDR suites.
Ready to go
Comes with everything, including antennas.
|ADC/DAC Sample Rate||0.521||61.44||MSPS|
|RF Tuning Range (RX)||70||6000||MHz|
|RF Tuning Range (TX)||47||6000||MHz|
|RF Bandwidth Filter||<0.2||56||MHz|
|CW Output Power||+8||dBm|
|Variable-precision DSP blocks||66||342|
|Embedded 18x18 Multipliers||132||684|
- 1x bladeRF 2.0 micro xA4
- 1x bladeRF 2.0 micro case
- 4x GSM Antennas
- 1x BT-100 TX Power Amplifier
- 1x BT-200 RX Low Noise Amplifier
- 1x USB 3.0 SS Cable
- 4x Wide-Band General Purpose Antennas
Shipping & Packaging
- Each bladeRF is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
- Windows/macOS/Linux/Android (Specific Builds)
- GNU Radio via gr-osmosdr, Pothos via SoapySDR, SDRange, SDR Console, SDR # via sdrsharp-bladeRF, MathWorks MATLAB® & Simulink® via libbladeRF bindings.
BladeRF ResourcesTechnical Documents
- bladeRF Product Brief
- libbladeRF API documentation
- An SDR-Based FRS Transceiver (PDF)
- GNU Radio flowgraph is available here
- Source code on GitHub
- bladeRF Wiki
- bladeRF VCTCXO factory calibration lookup
- OpenAirInterface (Ensure you use `develop' branch)
- SDR# Github
- SDR# precompiled binaries
- YateBTS installation instructions (v1.0 only)
- Yate and YateBTS source code tarball with readme (v2.0) use v1.0 instructions (link above) RC (LATEST)
- Yate and YateBTS source code tarball with readme (v2.0) use v1.0 instructions (link above)
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Is my delivery protected?
For orders over 250 Euro, Lab401 automatically provides door to door delivery protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be immediately resent upon receipt of proof.
For orders less than 250 Euro full responsibility for the package is transferred to you at the moment of shipping. Any claims for loss or damage must be addressed directly with the delivery agency.
Delivery Protection for orders under 250 Euro can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.