The Hak5 Screen Crab is a hardware HDMI man-in-the-middle device, allowing for capture and exfiltration of HDMI data - as screenshots, video, or even streaming.
The Screen Crab is the world's first video MITM device for pentesters, and has been quickly adopted by sysadmins, pen-testers and government users.
Functionality at a glance
The Screen Crab provides covert inline interception, storage and exfiltration of HDMI data. It's able to seamlessly handle multiple resolutions from any HDMI input source, saving screenshots or full-motion video to a local SD card, or wirelessly via its built-in wifi module.
Screen Crab configuration is comprehensive and easy: change every aspect of the device operation via a simple configuration file.
100% Passive HDMI signal interception
Video & Screenshots
Easily configure video or interval capture
Ingest any resolution
Automatic upscale/downscale to 1080p.
Remote Control via Cloud C²
Stream & Control the device via C2 Cloud
Hak5 Screen Crab Introduction Video
- 1x Hak5 Screen Crab
- 1x Quick-Start Guide
- 1x Carry Case
- 2x Full Size HDMI Ports (HDMI 1.4/DVI 1.0)
- 1x USB-C Port (5W - 5V @ 1A)
- 1x Wifi Module w/ Dipole Antenna
- 1x SDXC MicroSD Card Slot
- 105 x 51 x 21mm
Shipping & Packaging
- Each Screen Crab is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.