Wirelessly control computers via a compact, discreet USB-stick. Cross platform and undetectable.
Remotely Inject keystrokes and mouse-events via your smartphone. Encrypted and password protected.
The InputStick Remote Admin is an ultra-small, incredibly powerful USB Remote Access Tool with wireless Bluetooth capabilities packed into a regular looking USB stick. It can be accessed with any BLE smartphone:
- Range: up to 10m
- HID interfaces: keyboard, mouse, gamepad, consumer control
- Radio interface: Bluetooth (2.4GHz, BT4.0)
- AES-128 (CBC mode) encryption on a protocol level
- Password protected
- Undetectable by all anti-virus software suits
- Most covert Hardware RAT commercially available
Functionality in a glance
Below is a non-exhaustive list of capabilities of the Input Stick.
Undetectable & Discreet
After installation, undetectable & 100% remotely controlled
Secure & Encrypted
Sent data is encrypted, impossible to snoop without authorization.
- Size: 57 x 19 x 9 mm
- Weight: 8g
- USB compatibility: any USB host, any OS (must support HID)
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility: Android 4.3 or later, iOS
- PC: Windows, Linux, MacOS
- Works in BIOS and in safe mode
- Game consoles, smart TVs, DVRs
- Android, iOS (requires micro USB/lightning to USB adapter)
- Embedded systems (Raspberry Pi etc.)
- 1x InputStick
Shipping & Packaging
- Each InputStick is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.
- InputStickUtility : Google Play InputStickUtility
- Global background service (required by most of InputStick-compatible apps)
- Manage multiple InputStick devices
- Pair your Android device with InputStick
- Firmware upgrade via Bluetooth
- Remind to remove your device from USB port (once disconnected)
- Manage connection parameters
- Manage security settings (encryption & password protection)
- Modify InputStick USB descriptors
- USB Remote: Google Play USB Remote / App Store USB Remote
- Keyboard (use your soft keyboard or custom keyboard screen)
- Mouse/touchscreen (3 buttons, scroll wheel)
- Presentation remote
- Macros (record actions in real time or use built-in editor)
- Group macros into customizable panels for easy access and single click execution
- Dictation (uses voice recognition built in your soft keyboard, text can by typed on PC in real-time)
- Voice commands: execute pre-defined actions while dictating
- Numerical keyboard
- Media remote (playback, volume)
- Type from clipboard, text files, SMS and email messages
- Scan & type QR codes and bar-codes
- Home screen widget shortcuts for executing macros, typing text etc.
- Works as Tasker app plugin
- Supported keyboard layouts
- Croatian ("hr-HR")
- Czech ("cs-CZ")
- Danish ("da-DK")
- Dutch ("nl-NL")
- English (UK) ("en-GB")
- English (US) ("en-US")
- English (International) ("en-US-int")
- English (Dvorak) ("en-DV")
- Finnish ("fi-FI")
- French ("fr-FR")
- French (Linux compatible) ("fr-FR-linux")
- French (Belgium) ("fr-BE")
- French (Canada) ("fr-CA")
- French (Switzerland) ("fr-CH")
- German ("de-DE")
- German (Mac compatible) ("de-DE-mac")
- German (Switzerland) ("de-CH")
- Greek ("el-GR")
- Hebrew ("he-IL")
- Hungarian ("hu-HU")
- Italian ("it-IT")
- Norwegian ("nb-NO")
- Polish ("pl-PL")
- Polish (Linux compatible) ("pl-PL")
- Portuguese ("pt-PT")
- Portuguese (Brazil) ("pt-BR")
- Russian ("ru-RU")
- Slovak ("sk-SK")
- Spanish ("es-ES")
- Swedish ("sv-SE")
- KP2A Plugin: Google Play KP2A Plugin
- Allows to type data (passwords) stored in Keepass2Android password manager
- Type username and password
- Type login page URL directly into your web browser
- Type individual characters from your password ("masked password" often used by online banks)
- Type text from the system clipboard
- Type codes from Google Authenticator, SMS or other apps (via clipboard)
- Create custom macros to automatize entire login procedure
- Remotely control your PC (keyboard & mouse)
Hands on: InputStick RAT
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
When will I receive my order?
Average order times can be estimated below.
Average shipping estimates can be seen by selecting the destination country / region below.
- Express: days
- Standard: days
While actual shipping times may vary - these estimations are built off our real delivery statistics. To receive an order as quickly as possible, we recommend:
- Use the express delivery shipping method
- Use same day shipment by placing the order before 12PM GMT+1
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from France. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take up to 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.