ChameleonMini UI 126.96.36.199 Released!
Publicado por Lab401 Steve en
Lab401 is excited to present the latest version of its ChameleonMini UI Tool, version 188.8.131.52
With a huge thanks to iceman, who has put in a huge amount of work over the last few months, the Chameleon Mini UI tool is a powerful update on the previous version, and is also open source.
The changelog is as follows:
- User-friendly dump file management with the option to byte-wise compare two different dump files
- Color templating of binary files (templates included: Mifare Classic s20, s50, Mifare UL-ev1 164b)
- Long button press action support
- Improved GUI layout (drag 'n drop)
- Multilanguage support (includes english, greek, french, italian, swedish, chinese)
As before, the version supports automagic detection of:
- Chameleon Mini RevE
- Chameleon Mini RevE Rebooted
- Chameleon Mini RevG
The software allows for:
- Slot management
- Uploading / Downloading of dumps
- mfkey32 aka "reader attack"
The settings tab provides:
- Keep-Alive functionality
- RSSI Voltage monitoring
- Default downloading locations
- Intelligent Bootloader, Flashing and Default Firmware Restoration functions
Grab a copy of the new software here.
If you enjoy the software, find a bug, or wish to contribute, the source is available on github: https://github.com/iceman1001/ChameleonMini-rebootedGUI
Want to get a Chameleon Mini to get started? We've got them in stock - in our Pen Tester Pack, or as a standalone Chameleon Mini package - get yours shipped today.
Compartir esta publicación
- 0 comentarios
- Etiquetas: chameleon mini
← Publicación más antigua Publicación más reciente →