Lab401 is excited to present a brand new UI tool for the Chameleon Mini RevE.
With a huge thanks to iceman, who has put in a huge amount of work over the last few months, the Chameleon Mini UI tool is a powerful update on the previous version, and is also open source.
The new version supports automagic detection of:
- Chameleon Mini RevE
- Chameleon Mini RevE Rebooted
- Chameleon Mini RevG
The software allows for:
- Slot management
- Uploading / Downloading of dumps
- mfkey32 aka "reader attack"
The settings tab provides:
- Keep-Alive functionality
- RSSI Voltage monitoring
- Default downloading locations
- Intelligent Bootloader, Flashing and Default Firmware Restoration functions
Grab a copy of the new software here.
If you enjoy the software, find a bug, or wish to contribute, the source is available on github: https://github.com/iceman1001/ChameleonMini-rebootedGUI