The NFC Kill is the world's only RFID fuzzing tool. It is used to securely disable RFID badges, test RFID hardware, audit access control failure modes, and probe / exploit RFID attack surfaces during penetration testing.
It is the only tool available to securely and permanently disable RFID cards in a manner compliant with the GDPR. Clients in high-security environments (Law Enforcement, Government, Corporate and Industrial) use NFC Kill as part of their Data Destruction Policy.
Functionality in a glance
The NFCKill is a highly capable device, providing unique functionality to several key industries: Data Security, Law Enforcement, RFID Hardware Developers, Penetration Testers and security conscious individuals.
Secure Card Destruction
All common card frequencies: 13.56MHz, 125KHz, UHF (Including reader/writers)
New RFID Attack Surface
Test, glitch and disable RFID access control systems and badges.
Portable and Capable
Long-life internal rechargeable battery, tough ABS case, hands-free operation.
While the NFCKill is tuned to the most common RFID frequencies, it is effective against all RFID technologies. Likewise, it is able to inductively couple with most devices that contain an form of coil.
- High Frequency (13.56MHz)
- Tags: All known tags (MIFARE Family, HID iCLASS, Calypso, Contactless Payment, etc)
- Hardware: Most reader and writer hardware, NFC-equipped phones, Contactless Payment Terminals, etc
- Effective Range: 0 - 6cm
- Low Frequency (125 - 134KHz)
- Tags: All known tags (HID, Indala, etc)
- Hardware: Most reader and writer hardware
- Effective Range: 0 - 5cm
- Ultra High Frequency (850 - 930 MHz)
- Tags: Most known tags (EPC Classes 1 - 4, Security Tags, etc)
- Hardware: Some reader and writer hardware
- Effective Range: 0 - 3cm
- Wireless charging (chargers and devices)
- POS systems
- Induction-Loop equipped systems
- Systems with coils that can have current induced
The NFCKill has the following technical specifications:
- Tuned Frequencies: 125KHz - 13.56MHz
- Effective Frequencies: 125KHz - 950MHz
- Battery: Rechargable Li-ion, 3.3V
- Input Frequency: 3.3V
- Output Voltage: ~1600V
- Single Pulse
- Continuous (2 Hz / 0.5s)
- Battery Life: ~10,000 discharge cycles
- Charge Interface: Micro-USB
- Case: ABS
- LEDs: 4x Battery Level indication, 1x Power, 1x Operation Indication
The NFCKill is a high-voltage device, containing several shock-hazards. It must be kept and operated in a controlled environment, by a trained and responsible technician. Unintentional damage may occur to due irresponsible operator error.
NFCKill.com declines any responsibility from the use of the device. For more information, please review our terms and conditions.
Product Presentation: NFC Kill
NFCKill Secure RFID Destruction
Access Control Glitching / Failure Testing
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Is my delivery protected?
For orders over 250 Euro, Lab401 automatically provides door to door delivery protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be immediately resent upon receipt of proof.
For orders less than 250 Euro full responsibility for the package is transferred to you at the moment of shipping. Any claims for loss or damage must be addressed directly with the delivery agency.
Delivery Protection for orders under 250 Euro can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.