The Hak5 Packet Squirel is a compact, discreet Man-In-The-Middle ethernet multi-tool.
The power and flexibility of a full-featured laptop attached a target network, but in a tiny inconspicuous device: monitor traffic, exfiltrate data, establish secure tunnels.. control the network.
Available with or without the official Hak5 Packet Squirrel Field Guide (27 pages) - perfect for hitting the ground running.
Functionality at a glance
The Packet Squirrel is a high-performance headless Linux mini-computer, optimised for network operations.
Out-of-the box, the Pocket Squirrel is configured to provide fully-featured packet sniffing, DNS Spoofing, Reverse Shell / VPN, and a root shell access.
Central to the Packet Squirrel is its 4-way switch: Each switch position represents a configurable mode of operation. Flick the switch and trigger a specific payload. The configurable push-button and RGB LED provides instant incognito deployment and feedback of payloads.
Fully scriptable, and backed by Hak5's library of payloads, the Packet Squirrel is the perfect tool for Penetration Testers, System Administrators or Power-Users.
Inconspicuous and compact, it is designed to blend into the background when attached to a target network.
Typical use-cases include:
Establish reverse shells & VPNs. Poison DNS. Deploy Meterpreter. Exfiltrate network traffic.
Securely tunnel to inside your trusted networks via OpenSSH from anywhere.
Protect yourself on hostile networks using the hardware firewall and VPN router.
- 1x Hak5 Packet Squirrel
- 1x Quick-Start Guide
- 1x Packet Squirrel Sticker
- Hak5 Cloud C2 Compatible
- Physical Dimensions: 50x40x15mm
- Weight: 24g
- 1x 4-way slider switch (Scriptable)
- 1x Push-Button (Scriptable)
- 1x RGB LED (Scriptable)
- 1x USB Host Port (Data Logging: NTFS/EXT4 compatible)
- 1x Micro USB power port.
- 2x RJ45 Ports
Shipping & Packaging
- Each Packet Squirrel is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
Packet Squirrel Technical ResourcesTutorials & Guides
- Getting Started (5 Articles)
- Default Payloads (3 Articles)
- Payload Development (9 Articles)
- FAQ / Troubleshooting (6 Articles)
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Networks: Natively compatible
- 1000 Base-T Ethernet Networks: Auto-degrades to 100MBit
- Hak5 Cloud C2 Compatible
Packet Squirrel Introduction Video
Packet Squirrel Deep-Dive Video
Packet Squirrel Remote Access & OpenVPN Client Tunneling
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.