Comprehensive automated RFID reading, cracking, duplication and analysis.
Powerful, fully self-contained, offline with no vendor lock-in - Rebadge is the RFID solution for Pentesting and Security Companies.
Rebadge is an all-in-one comprehensive RFID duplication solution, allowing for seamless reading, cracking, decoding, duplication, backup and analysis of most Low-Frequency and High-Frequency RFID chipsets on the market.
The Entreprise Edition is specifically optimised for verified pentesting and security firms, and is currently used in over 15 countries world-wide.
HF & LF Compatible
Automated reading, writing, cracking and backup of the vast majority of residential RFID, including both high-frequency (13.56MHz) and low-frequency (125KHz) tags.
Fully Standalone & Offline
Rebadge is a standalone device, requiring no internet connectivity or external computers. All functionality, including cracking, is performed on-device.
Tag & Key DB Sharing via USB
Tag data can be saved and loaded via standard USB storage, allowing for quick dumping / loading / analysis / modification and sharing.
High-Frequency Keys can also be stored and shared via USB drive.
Enhanced Blank Compatibility
Rebadge accepts all known types of blank tags, including "Magic", Direct Write and One-Time-Write High Frequency badges, and both original and T55 low-frequency badges.
No Vendor Lock-in
Rebadge does not enforce any vendor lock-in or DRM for blank badges.
The device can be protected with a customisable PIN code to prevent unauthorised use.
Rebadge has been optimised specifically for field and desktop use. It has an intuitive interface with touch-screen navigation, allowing for rapid use.
Can be powered via power supply or a USB power-bank.
Automatically identifies, decodes and duplicates multiple technologies.
Multi-lingual interface, English & French available by default.
High Frequency (13.56MHz)
|MIFARE 1K||Yes||*Includes Classic & Plus editions|
|MIFARE 4K (4-byte UID)||Yes||4-Byte UID & 7-byte UID|
|MIFARE Ultralight-C EV1||No||Emulator cards available|
|MIFARE DESFire||No||Emulator cards available|
|MIFARE DESFire EV1||No||Emulator cards available|
Low Frequency (125KHz)
|HID Prox||Yes||Proxcard, ISOProx, ProxKey|
|HID Indala||Yes||Incl. Motorola Indala|
|EM400x, EM410x, EM420x||Yes|
|Keri||Yes`||KC-10X, MT-10X, PKT-10X|
|DKProx Long Range||Yes||Emulator cards available|
|AWID (Low Frequency)||Yes||Emulator cards available
|Radio Key||Yes||SecuraKey RKKT-01, RKKT-02|
|Schlage IBF iButton||Yes||RFID portion only|
- 1x Rebadge Enterprise Device
- 1x Durable Stock / Carry Case
- 1x Power Supply with integrated switch
- 10x MIFARE Classic® Compatible 1K Rewritable Keyfobs
- 5x MIFARE Classic® Compatible 1K One Time Write Keyfobs
- 5x 125KHz T55 Rewritable Keyfobs
- 2x MIFARE Ultralight® Compatible PVC ISO Cards
- 2x MIFARE Classic® Compatible 4K PVC ISO Cards
Rebadge Technical ResourcesLab401 can provide comprehensive Rebadge training workshops via its accredited partners. Please contact us for more information.
Shipping & Packaging
- Each Rebadge is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in a sturdy compact 85x130x45mm box.
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
- Products are dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy packaging to protect your product.
- We provide world-wide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational-facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.