Micro 13.56MHz RFID Module
Based on the legendary PN532 NXP Chipset, the Micro 13.56MHz RFID Module is a compact, powerful solution for hobbyists and professionals alike.
The tiny module supports multiple interfaces, making it perfect to add out of the box, no hassles NFC / RFID capability to your Raspberry Pi and Arduino projects:
- I2C, SPI & High-Speed UART modes
- On-board micro-switches make changing modes easy
- On-board level shifter: 5V for I2C & UART, 3.3V for SPI
The hardware is also compatible with your favorite tools:
- LibNFC / NFC-tools: Works out of the box
- Android NFC / P2P Communication
Powerful & Capable
The powerful PN532 chipset supports reading/writing
- ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE Reader/Writer: MIFARE Classic® 1k, MIFARE Classic® 4k, MIFARE Ultralight®, MIFARE NTAG®, MIFARE DESFire®, etc
- FeliCa Reader/Writer
- ISO/IEC 14443B Reader/Writer
Emulation is also possible for:
- ISO/IEC 14443A/MIFARE Card MIFARE Classic® 1K or MIFARE Classic® 4K card emulation mode
- FeliCa Card emulation
- ISO/IEC 18092, ECMA 340 Peer-to-Peer
Technical SpecsMain board:
- Dimensions: 35x24mm
- Chipset: NXP PN532 Chipset
- Interfaces: I2C, SPI, HS UART
- Full break-out pin points
- Input Voltage: 3.3V / 5V - automatic level shifting
- 3x screw points
- Dimensions: 54x39mm
- Reading Distance: 4cm - 7cm
- 4x Screw Points
- 15cm antenna cable
Compatible out of the box with any device supporting UART / I2C or SPI, including:
- Raspberry PI via HS-UART, I2C or SPI
- Arduino via I2C or SPI
- LibNFC / nfc-tools (mfcuk, mfoc, etc)
- 1x Micro 13.56MHz RFID Module
- 1x Antenna
- 1x Antenna cable (15cm)
Lab401 is able to build custom-designed antennas for this module to meet your project requirements. Simply contact us for more information.
Shipping & Packaging
- Each kit is dispatched from Europe - no need to worry about slow shipping times, import duties or damaged goods.
- Packed in sturdy, protective packaging
- We provide worldwide shipping with express options.
If you are an educational facility, reseller or need several units, please contact us.
Micro RFID Module ResourcesTechnical Documents
Product Presentation: Micro 13.56MHz RFID Module
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Where do you ship from?
All items are dispatched from our EU-based warehouse. You will receive a tracking number upon item dispatch. The address used on your purchase is printed as a label - please double check your address to avoid mistakes.
When will my order be dispatched?
Lab401 dispatches orders Monday - Friday.
All orders placed before 12PM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after this cutoff time will be dispatched the next business day.
- An order placed Friday, 9AM GMT+1 will be dispatched the same day.
- An order placed on Friday, 6PM GMT+1 will be dispatched Monday.
- An order placed on Saturday will be dispatched Monday
For any questions, please contact customer support.
What shipping options are available?
We provide four types of shipping:
- EU Standard Post
- EU Express Post
- International Standard Post
- International Express Post
How are import duties / customs handled?
For all European Union destinations, all shipments are DDP - Delivered Duty Paid. This means all applicable VAT/TVA, shipping costs and customs fees are pre-paid.
You will not be charged by the courier service / post office or customs.
For all destinations outside European Union, all shipments are DDU - Delivered Duty Unpaid. This means that your country's custom service impose a VAT/TVA/Import Duty on your shipment.
I am charged VAT ?
Lab401 (ETOILE 401 SAS) is an EU-Registered entity. VAT is applicable to purchases delivered within the EU, with exceptions for VAT Registered entities. VAT is calculated at checkout. For your convenience, you can browse Lab401 with prices Including VAT and Excluding VAT.
Sales are contractual
Please note - a purchase is an explicit agreement of our terms and conditions. Any products refused by clients will not be refunded.
Purchase Security Validation may be applied
To protect against credit card fraud, orders may be flagged for Purchase Security Validation. In this instance, we will reach out to the customer to perform a manual verification process.
Orders that are flagged for Purchase Security Validation are considered to be incomplete until validated. Our delivery deadline obligations begin only when an order is validated.
Is my delivery protected?All Lab401 shipments are insured with the carrier.
We also provide an advanced insurance, Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Lab401 Delivery Protection means we remain fully responsible for the package right up to delivery. If the package is lost or damaged, the package can be resent immediately (48 business hours) upon receipt of proof.
For orders without Delivery Protection, lost or damaged packages will pass through the carrier's protocols, which can take up to 30 days.
For orders that are time-sensitive, we recommend Lab401 Delivery Protection.
Delivery Protection can be purchased at checkout easily and cheaply.